Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is somebody here gonna just get it over with and buy the Burger King from Meigray?

When I win the California Lottery that's is the first jersey that I'm buying.

that´s low how can they make the embroded ccm´s on the hem ? :o

They have shops in malls. You bring them a jpg on a disk and they digitalize and embroider it for you.

Costs $50-75. To add several thousand dollars to a jersey's value I suppose people will make the investment.

They have shops in malls. You bring them a jpg on a disk and they digitalize and embroider it for you.

Costs $50-75. To add several thousand dollars to a jersey's value I suppose people will make the investment.

I have a Wild Wings jersey that I want to add the CCM and a fight strap to but I will be leaving the original tagging on the neck. I'm doing it for looks and yes just a fight strap and the embroided CCM with the NHL shield will add more value to the jersey. Just when you sell something like that tell people that's it's a replica with added goods. You can do whatever you want to your jerseys just don't lie to people when you sell it.

Your eyes are deceiving you. Enlarge the image, I can clearly see double elbows.

I won that Sharks jersey for £12.70 / $19.53 including shipping & handling (the joy of British people being clueless of replicas/authentics).

I'll post pics when it comes through just to double check it is actually legit. Looks good to me, but the listing pic isn't the best.

okay, thanks for the info. :)

I won that Sharks jersey for £12.70 / $19.53 including shipping & handling (the joy of British people being clueless of replicas/authentics).

I'll post pics when it comes through just to double check it is actually legit. Looks good to me, but the listing pic isn't the best.

By the way that sharks jersey was a size 44.

I have a Wild Wings jersey that I want to add the CCM and a fight strap to but I will be leaving the original tagging on the neck. I'm doing it for looks and yes just a fight strap and the embroided CCM with the NHL shield will add more value to the jersey. Just when you sell something like that tell people that's it's a replica with added goods. You can do whatever you want to your jerseys just don't lie to people when you sell it.

But that jersey is going to live on after you and it's going to pass on countless times (assuming the world doesn't end in 2012). All it takes is one seller claiming it's authentic and then it will be forever known as an authentic jersey when you're going to be the one who knows it's not.

By the way that sharks jersey was a size 44.

Right-oh, was just gauging it on large CCM 550s that I have and they're 48''. But I play street hockey so it won't need to stretch over pads.

But that jersey is going to live on after you and it's going to pass on countless times (assuming the world doesn't end in 2012). All it takes is one seller claiming it's authentic and then it will be forever known as an authentic jersey when you're going to be the one who knows it's not.

not if he is buried in it......... :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-54-R-LIBERTY-JERSEY-DEFUNCT-STYLE-/261013319591?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc59b2fa7#ht_500wt_1180

LOL! Really? The kind of money for a blank that pops up on eBay fairly regularly, and routinely sells for less than half of that? I get that it's NWT, but still, that's just ridiculous.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-YORK-RANGERS-54-R-LIBERTY-JERSEY-DEFUNCT-STYLE-/261013319591?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cc59b2fa7#ht_500wt_1180

LOL! Really? The kind of money for a blank that pops up on eBay fairly regularly, and routinely sells for less than half of that? I get that it's NWT, but still, that's just ridiculous.

Most of his jerseys are at the high end we all should send offers in around 150.00 maybe he will get the hint ?????

Holy crap; am I the only one who spotted that original durene uncrested Rockies Sandow jersey??? WOW!! What a score I just made!

Holy crap; am I the only one who spotted that original durene uncrested Rockies Sandow jersey??? WOW!! What a score I just made!

Link sir

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemNext&item=200768721954&autorefresh=true#ht_500wt_1413

It was previewed in that Rangers auction that Sean put up. It only had like 30 minutes left when I opened it too. That's the real deal. Not only is the size written in pen but you can clearly see the TWO tags in the collar. Holy balls. I can have that crest done somewhere too because it was all twill. AND they used sewn on stuff with the Sandow jerseys and not that heat-pressed crap! YOWZA!! Lanny McDonald here I come!

Know that is a steal great pick up Mike and nice choice on the player

Wow Mike, that's a great score. That's gonna be a beautiful jersey when it's done.

If anybody has ever felt what true durene feels like, you know that it's probably the nicest material ever used by pro sports teams. It's so hard to describe the texture to somebody who hasn't sampled it too. It's almost like a thicker and rougher version of silk. It's so smooth and almost cool to the touch.

If anybody has ever felt what true durene feels like, you know that it's probably the nicest material ever used by pro sports teams. It's so hard to describe the texture to somebody who hasn't sampled it too. It's almost like a thicker and rougher version of silk. It's so smooth and almost cool to the touch.

Yes it is very nice

This is my only durene jersey....one of my favourite jerseys in my collection

Gretzky-1978-WHA-F.jpgGretzky-1978-WHA-B.jpg

I've noticed that Rangers jerseys in general tend to be listed at higher prices on ebay than other teams. That's the way it seems to me anyhow.

Holy s*** when did Gretzky wear durene? And when the hell did Rawlings make hockey jerseys?

Krendelev - Rangers jerseys do get listed higher than other teams, but 400 bucks for that is still ridiculous. 200 max.

Gretzky wore durene during his early tenure with Edmonton in the WHA AND in their first two years of the NHL. In 1979-80, it was Maska durene and then 1980-81 was Sandow durene.

Rawlings actually made jerseys in the mid-to-late 1970's too. The Flames wore Rawlings; so did the Blues and Rockies at certain times.

Gretzky wore durene during his early tenure with Edmonton in the WHA AND in their first two years of the NHL. In 1979-80, it was Maska durene and then 1980-81 was Sandow durene.

Rawlings actually made jerseys in the mid-to-late 1970's too. The Flames wore Rawlings; so did the Blues and Rockies at certain times.

:mellow:

Gretz first wore durene when he was with the Indianapolis Racers.

Rawlings also made almost all the WHA jerseys and the Charlestown Chiefs (which were Blues jersey designed).

:thumbsup: