Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not affordable enough. But again who would want that thing?

Affordable for that jersey would be right around maybe 50 cents or a buck. That thing really sucks. It also sucks to know that the seller will eventually sell that jersey to some sucker for way more than 50 cents or a buck.

I was hoping to get one of those..... :(

I put 300 down on the Ovie, and was about to do the same with the Chimera, but as mentioned, my browser crashed.....f'n Firefox....

I bought the Chimera. I put $210.00 down and thought for sure I was going to be overbid. I am having a little buyers remorse though. Chimera did not wear the "A" for that game. So, I either am going to re-sell on ebay.. but this time list is as an Edge 2.0 (the seller neglected to do), Strip the "A" off an leave the rest as is, or Strip the whole thing and get it done in Backstrom.... To be honest I am not a Caps fan (do go to a lot of Bears games) so I may just put it back on ebay. PM if you are interested.

Edited by domestique

I bought the Chimera. I put $210.00 down and thought for sure I was going to be overbid. I am having a little buyers remorse though. Chimera did not wear the "A" for that game. So, I either am going to re-sell on ebay.. but this time list is as an Edge 2.0 (the seller neglected to do), Strip the "A" off an leave the rest as is, or Strip the whole thing and get it done in Backstrom.... To be honest I am not a Caps fan (do go to a lot of Bears games) so I may just put it back on ebay. PM if you are interested.

You lucky ######! :lol:

The easiest fix for that jersey if you want to keep the "A" is to strip the nameplate and 5 and have it redone as a Knuble.

You lucky ######! :lol:

The easiest fix for that jersey if you want to keep the "A" is to strip the nameplate and 5 and have it redone as a Knuble.

That's a good option, especially since he use to be a Flyer. Anyone know who the Caps use to have their jerseys done.... or should I just send it to EPS?

That's a good option, especially since he use to be a Flyer. Anyone know who the Caps use to have their jerseys done.... or should I just send it to EPS?

I think they use EPS.

Get to cross this off the grail list:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170613918091&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Only thing wrong with it is the Ducks logo since he was still on the Jets. So I need to find that. Then I'm stripping and replacing the 8, framing the signed one after I photomatch the sig and I end up with a wonderful jersey for a really good price. I'm pleased. I love these signed jerseys, they destroy the value on the higher end jerseys.

Question: can I re-use the Ducks patch?

Affordable for that jersey would be right around maybe 50 cents or a buck. That thing really sucks. It also sucks to know that the seller will eventually sell that jersey to some sucker for way more than 50 cents or a buck.

It really be unfortunate if somebody buys it, because everything is wrong with the jersey. :noway:

http://shop.ebay.com/tomtom121212/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

hey guys anyone familiar with this seller?? are they real jerseys?? he is pretty pricy but a lot of the jerseys are spot on

anyone delt with him? Any feedback

thanks guys!

My link

It looks like that tomtom guy has some good stuff. The blue USA jersey is spectacular. Way too much money though.

And I'll never understand why the Sabres didn't use their Winter Classic jerseys as their new roads. Those were so friggin nice.

It looks like that tomtom guy has some good stuff. The blue USA jersey is spectacular. Way too much money though.

And I'll never understand why the Sabres didn't use their Winter Classic jerseys as their new roads. Those were so friggin nice.

hey Brilliant. I wanna put in an offer on one of those jerseys just dont wanna get burned yeah know.

Not a bad price if you had the 6 Stripped and replaced with - Jagr Home blue 52 autod

http://cgi.ebay.com/JAOMIR-JAGR-AUTOGRAPHED-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-GAME-JERSEY-/320668238224?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aa9510190

nogoal you have to take a look at this. :thumbsup:

Sabres Game Worn Winter Classic jersey

Thanks buddy. I have been watching that one, it would be a nice pull for the right price. I am the furthest from a Peters fan so you could imagine my excitement and sudden dissapointment. It may end up in the "it arrived today " though.

hey Brilliant. I wanna put in an offer on one of those jerseys just dont wanna get burned yeah know.

CCM made size 36? I didn't see the size tag.

Thats whats confusing me!

I honestly though it said 56.

Ive asked the seller. Seems strange.