Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like that's LIGHTNING_4. He mentioned a Pro Player white Liberty to me in a PM a few days ago for the same price. Seller is in Tampa, so.

Nope my Ebay is this

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=22lightning_4&ftab=AllFeedback

I wouldn't order a kit from eBay. I've heard some real horror stories about them; some even from our members here.

I agree especially with the 20west stuff but i was wondering if anyone took a chance with that seller and the kits. Im just looking around thats all.

This guy should stop selling jerseys for as much as bad seats to the Super Bowl. :glare:

My link

Yeah, I noticed that he has a warped sense of what his jerseys are worth.

The two Sioux jerseys are terrible custom jobs. Also, the jerseys are an off-brand replica. That style of jersey were Nike. They are actually really nice for an off-brand, but not pro-weight or anything, and no Nike Swoosh logo on them of course. Good luck trying to find an authentic Nike one. I search eBay, Sioux forums, etc multiple times daily, and almost never see one for sale. I have a green authentic blank, that is new without tags, but I wouldn't sell it for less than $400...really. There are Nike replicas floating around that are air-knit, but they are TERRIBLE replicas (green color is like a lime green on them, and the actual colors are mixed up...like when it should be black in one spot, they make it green, etc...). I would go with the off-brand dazzle jersey like the ones shown, because they are the closest thing to the authentic Nike's. Exclusive Pro can do the custom jobs on them, as they do them for the team I believe.

Here's a picture of what the Sioux jersey should look like...this is a game-worn DARCY Zajac (Travis' brother) Sioux jersey:

378721.JPG

Very good to know. Yeah, I posted them cause I know you look for those and I wasn't sure, but it's good to know what to look for now in terms of real and fake.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I checked ebay 10 times today for Sioux jerseys to make sure I didn't miss out on one that someone else could get before me, haha.

The Zetterberg is from our own tb426 ...

Why would someone desecrate a jersey like that? :noway:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/AUTHENTIC-PRO-06-07-M-GREEN-BEARS-ALT-JERSEY-CAPITALS-/180631494326?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a0e79deb6

:lol: