Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it's actually a Portland Winterhawks jersey. So either he's misrepresenting it, or just doesn't realize the difference.

Because it's actually a Portland Winterhawks jersey. So either he's misrepresenting it, or just doesn't realize the difference.

Thanks. I hadn't heard of them, but figured someone here would know what it was; great resource.

Looks like he changed it to Portland Winterhawks

If someone told him, it wasn't me.

That Indian head looks a lot more like the Blackhawks than the one they're using now.

If someone told him, it wasn't me.

That Indian head looks a lot more like the Blackhawks than the one they're using now.

Because they used to recycle old Blackhawks jerseys. I don't know why they switched to the "Ps", but them and the Dallas Blackhawks (old minor league team) used to use Blackhawks shirts after the season ended for years after.

I already posted that if you didn't know. But shill bidding is bad.

hard to tell when the link just says "My link" "My link 2" etc. appreciate that you take the time, but some kind of description beyond that would be great. :thumbsup:

Because they used to recycle old Blackhawks jerseys. I don't know why they switched to the "Ps", but them and the Dallas Blackhawks (old minor league team) used to use Blackhawks shirts after the season ended for years after.

Their Indian head looks ugly to me; I like the Blackhawks much better, they shoulda stuck with it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-NHL-Hockey-Nike-Jersey-t-shirt-NR-SL-/180634436434?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item2a0ea6c352

This is so cool! If you looked up "warrior" in the dictionary, that's what you'd see.

In my dictionary, there's a picture of Bosk of Port Kar.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Blackhawks-NHL-Hockey-Nike-Jersey-t-shirt-NR-SL-/180634436434?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item2a0ea6c352

This is so cool! If you looked up "warrior" in the dictionary, that's what you'd see.

That's my beloved Sioux logo. It's beautiful, ain't it? :) Lucky for me, 70% of wardrobe is Sioux stuff. If you like the logo enough, you can pick up their current Reebok Edge 2.0 Authentics from the Siouxshop.com site, for $249.23.

article_26262_2.jpg

kind of serious....i am too gullible.............. means naive and easily deceived or tricked; easily tricked because of being too trusting. :blush:

Haha no worries dude, I wasn't being a jerk I was just in mild disbelief. That was shady business, I promise you. Sometimes the proof is too great to give the benefit of the doubt to.

Haha no worries dude, I wasn't being a jerk I was just in mild disbelief. That was shady business, I promise you. Sometimes the proof is too great to give the benefit of the doubt to.

i know you are not....and i guess this sort of thing goes on on ebay with other things too, besides hockey-jerseys.

i know you are not....and i guess this sort of thing goes on on ebay with other things too, besides hockey-jerseys.

I've been wondering a bit myself about some hockey pants I've been watching, and the history of bid on the seller's stuff. I guess there are way too many sales to catch all the shilling.

Another seller playing shill bidding games.

White Rangers Liberty Richter "sold" for $330 to a zero feedback buyer.

Relisted the next day. Took new pictures, but it looks exactly the same.

That was the same guy who sold the $1200 Gretzky Burger king replica

This kinda answers a lot of questions now.....however someone did purchase that one as they did leave feedback...

I remember someone mentioning they wanted one of these recently. I've dealt with the guy in the past, really good guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-Edmonton-Oilers-Doug-Weight-Authentic-Jersey-sz-52-/320615978835?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa6339753