Sign in to follow this  
Big A HG

Gophers suck, Badgers swallow

Nuff said...

:fight:

The only good thing to come out of North Dakota was TJ Oshie.

ha ha ha

lrg_University_of_Maine_Hockey.gif

broom-sweep-animation-marriage-joke-valentine.gifFighting_Sioux_Hockey.jpg

+ be a bit more creative with your trash talk what is this MD v. Duke circa 2002?

all i am hearing is blah blah blah blah blah, look at me i am a ND fan trying to draw attention to myself because there is absolutely nothing to do in this state, blah blah blah blah.

:doh:

all i am hearing is blah blah blah blah blah, look at me i am a ND fan trying to draw attention to myself because there is absolutely nothing to do in this state, blah blah blah blah.

:doh:

What state?

<---------Wisconsin

Maine did play well against us earlier this year....but, I forgot how many titles they have? If they'd play in March and April like they do in October-November, they'd be unstoppable.

meh, I am from God's country too and ended up going to a rival school. Guess I can't chime in too much here.

And in the end the UMD Bulldogs reign supreme. :thumbsup:

And in the end the UMD Bulldogs reign supreme. :thumbsup:

That's so hard to accept. UND is a MUCH better team than UMD. Look at how the conference results shaked out to be. The parity of a one-and-done NCAA Tournament is interesting and makes for some fun games, but in the end, the best team wins it all rarely anymore, which is a shame considering the tournament is supposed to determine the best team.

I'm happy for the Bulldogs, especially if it meant Michigan didn't win it all, but I think the country knows who the best team in the nation was.

You all failed to mention the other good thing to come out of North Dakota......OIL!!!!