Meigray sale...AHL prices

Yzerman fan

I'm a big Igor Grigorenko fan and would like to one day maybe buy one of his jerseys from Meigray,but they have the listed at 450 which I will never pay that for the jersey. I'm not sure why it is so high and was wondering if they ever offered a sale which brought them down quite a bit?

They usually have a 50% off sale for the jerseys that are at least a season old towards the middle of July. Keep your eye out for that.

Cool, that m ight be an option then.

• 4 months later...

Has Meigray announced anything about the summer sale yet? Still hoping for a big sale.

it will start the evening of the expo after the last buyer has left the warehouse. they wont give any details before then

non-consignment ahl regular season jerseys will likely either be 50% off or B1G1 free

it will start the evening of the expo after the last buyer has left the warehouse. they wont give any details before then

non-consignment ahl regular season jerseys will likely either be 50% off or B1G1 free

Hopefully 50 percent off. Anyone also looking for an AHL jersey if it's buy one get one a half and half deal?

If it's b1g1 maybe we can team up?

will they have hershey bears?

You could check their website. Since MeiGray hasn't had a contract with the AHL since I think 2008 or 2009 and uses the summer sale to get rid of the old jerseys.

Really wanting to snag a jersey. Hoping for the 50% off next week! How long does the sale usually last?

Really wanting to snag a jersey. Hoping for the 50% off next week! How long does the sale usually last?

I am hoping for 50 too! They go until the first week of September I think

oh wow, that's a pretty long sale.

Does anyone know how long their sales usually run?

Didn't you just ask? Also, the sale hasn't been announced yet, how would one know how long it is?

They'll announce it after the expo which is next staurday.

What I was asking was generally how long do these sales run for? For instance, how long have the past few years sales run for? Is that better?

Last year, the Meigray Summer Sale ran from the end of the Expo in mid-July (this year's is this weekend), through September 3.

It's a straight up % off depending on year and type of jersey. No BOGO.

So buy, buy, buy.

I have two I'm gonna grab.

I was sort of hoping the 2009-2010 NHLers would be 50% off. I am now limited to one of 2 jerseys opposed to 1 of 16.

I was sort of hoping the 2009-2010 NHLers would be 50% off. I am now limited to one of 2 jerseys opposed to 1 of 16.

Just think of how happy you'll be next year when the ones you don't get now are 50% off.

I'm not eyeballing any NHL's. The ones I want are all 50% off assuming they survive the Expo.