Meigray sale...AHL prices

Yzerman fan

Awesome. Thanks for the info guys!That was exactly what I was wondering. :thumbsup:

Just think of how happy you'll be next year when the ones you don't get now are 50% off.

I'm not eyeballing any NHL's. The ones I want are all 50% off assuming they survive the Expo.

Haha I know I know...I am very impatient though! Next year I am probably going to spend all of my money on Isles gamers though (the 40th anniversary)

Haha I know I know...I am very impatient though! Next year I am probably going to spend all of my money on Isles gamers though (the 40th anniversary)

Could be a big year on the Island. Imagine if it's your 40th anniversary and you hit 40 season ticket holders in the same year.

Could be a 2 patch year.

Haha its funny because its true! Sorry for going off topic here, but I have a relevant story to that comment. My dad has a brain tumor foundation and we normally do a fundraiser on opening night (we have done it for 3 of the past 4 years...they didnt give us opening night this past year) and this upcoming season, they want us to sell an extra 100 tickets to get the special pricing (used to be 200 tickets, now 300). I told my dad to email the rep back "LOL. When you guys figure out how to do that, call me". It is really pathetic. They are nickel and diming charities.

Hey guys. One last question. I was going to order my jersey at 50 percent off and the prices are still the retail. The details explain that an adjustment will be made when the order is processed by MGG. Does that mean I will originally be charged full amount and then refunded or will they just charge the 50 percent off amount to begin with? Just curious if anyone has done this already.

Hey guys. One last question. I was going to order my jersey at 50 percent off and the prices are still the retail. The details explain that an adjustment will be made when the order is processed by MGG. Does that mean I will originally be charged full amount and then refunded or will they just charge the 50 percent off amount to begin with? Just curious if anyone has done this already.

That's a pretty ridiculous way to go about it if that's in fact how they're doing it

They do the discount before you are charged. They are good at processing the discounts properly. You won't get charged for the full amount at all.

They do the discount before you are charged. They are good at processing the discounts properly. You won't get charged for the full amount at all.

Good. thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I was a little worried if they charged the full amount first.

Good. thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I was a little worried if they charged the full amount first.

I've ordered WAY to many from them over the years :mellow: . Never had a problem!

I've ordered WAY to many from them over the years :mellow: . Never had a problem!

Thanks! Puts my mind at ease!

I already purchased a jersey that's $450 normally. My card was only charged $5 as a way to verify it's a real credit card.

I am guessing they will charge the remaining amount in a correction charge.

No worries. You will not be charged full price and refunded.

I already purchased a jersey that's $450 normally. My card was only charged $5 as a way to verify it's a real credit card.

I am guessing they will charge the remaining amount in a correction charge.

No worries. You will not be charged full price and refunded.

Yeah, I saw the five dollar charge already. I just don't want to be charged the full price and refunded later. Hope it's only the 50 percent off charge.

Do they send you a shipping notification? I assume they ship fairly fast.

I ordered something right at the start of the sale and received confirmation 10 minutes ago about shipping FWIW.

They will probably be a couple of days getting out all of the Sale jerseys ordered over the weekend.

I have always received the UPS notification when they ship.

I ordered something right at the start of the sale and received confirmation 10 minutes ago about shipping FWIW.

Ok. I should probably get something relatively soon. Thanks!

Got my jersey today. My first Meigray purchase and I love it. They are tempting me on another! :thumbsup:

This might be an addiction..lol :stickhndl: