The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to check out this year's game issued leafs third jersey at SLC, my first time laying hands on a 2.0, and its incredible compared to the 1.0. ######, makes me want to sell my closet for a game worn. If only it was that easy.

what is SLC?

Leaving behind $250 would be a steal...a steal within a steal. Double steal?

For real. The jerseybaron guy was selling the new Leafs third for about $350 blank after it was all said and done. For that price you might as well spend a little more and buy a gamer.

This is interesting: from the icejerseys Twitter:

"There have been production issues with the auth jerseys from reebok this season. We won't be getting any more until next season"

wow

Either they're not happy with the product, or they know we're not. YES! This is amazing.

The statement is pretty vague but it could be good news. I wonder if a lot of the major online retailers like Icejerseys have been taking a lot of heat over the indo-edge and are voicing their displeasure with reebok. Knowing Reebok they'll just start making 1.0's again instead of finally rolling out the 2.0's.

Is it me not looking hard enough or is Icejerseys not selling any indo-edges anymore? I can't find any on the website.

Is it me not looking hard enough or is Icejerseys not selling any indo-edges anymore? I can't find any on the website.

I'm not seeing any.

One thing to note is I know that the people at the Hershey Bears told me similar things about production issues. They dont have any of the new thirds for sale and their reasoning was production issues. So, take that for whatever it may mean since they have retail 2.0s.

This is interesting: from the icejerseys Twitter:

"There have been production issues with the auth jerseys from reebok this season. We won't be getting any more until next season"

please god. i hope its cause of our voices. and how everyone hates them.

Don't jump to any conclusions just yet. Remember who we're dealing with here. It could just be sweatshop issues.

One thing to note is I know that the people at the Hershey Bears told me similar things about production issues. They dont have any of the new thirds for sale and their reasoning was production issues. So, take that for whatever it may mean since they have retail 2.0s.

Same with Seattle. They were supposed to have their third jerseys in the team shop this past weekend and they were delayed. They said they were supposed to ship Dec 29th now but they're not even sure that is going to happen. Interesting things going on.

The production delay is this:

They release the drawing of the jersey.

A bootleg sweatshop reverse engineers it.

Reebok buys the bootleg sweatshop and goes into production.

Obviously these new thirds are either hard to reverse engineer or they have bought up all the bootleggers and nobody is left to do the design work. Fret not, there is a group of children developing as we speak.