The EDGE 2.0 thread

akteon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

think I'm gonna buy a 2.0 jersey and need last minute advise. will a size 52 2.0 fit similar to a 52 1.0 just shorter sleeves? how much wider are 2.0 that 1.0s? is it a big difference, or should I be able to wear it fine if i can wear the 1.0 in 52?

2's feel a bit wider in the body to me, definitely less form fitting. I wear a 52 in both.

the Preds nameplates arent really twill, its closer to Ultrafil

That's actually really interesting. Why would they use Ultrafil (or close to it) on what I assume is a 2.0? Also, why do they use subliminated lettering? Why not just use twill like the numbers, and like every other team does?

It's definitely unique, kind of cool.

Yeah I dont know why they do it, I think its pretty cool too. Its beyond light, that is the only reason I can imagine. Im gonna pick up another soon and have it done like that. Cutting Edge said they can still do it too, just FYI.

Does anyone know anything about Pro Player Nhl Jerseys from 98 or 99? I have a Rangers Road jersey. A Pro Player and Eastern Conference patch are sewn on the bottom right on the back. the material feels petty nice and weighs more like and authentic than a replica. or at least replicas being made now. And it has the double elbow stitching Is there any value to these jersey's?

Edited by steezyb

Does anyone know anything about Pro Player Nhl Jerseys from 98 or 99? I have a Rangers Road jersey. A Pro Player and Eastern Conference patch are sewn on the bottom right on the back. the material feels petty nice and weighs more like and authentic than a replica. or at least replicas being made now. And it has the double elbow stitching Is there any value to these jersey's?

PP is famous for their excellent replicas. But no real "value" unless they're rare, I imagine they go for roughly the same, maybe a little more, than other replicas.

This is interesting: from the icejerseys Twitter:

"There have been production issues with the auth jerseys from reebok this season. We won't be getting any more until next season"

Has there been production issues with all reebox items this year? At the Blue Jackets team shop they have almost no RBK items and what they do have was from last year. Anyone else notice this with other teams?

replicas are weird, it seems to depend on the team more than anything. I could buy redwings and late 90's caps replicas all day for around $20, but looking for pre goathead sabres or reasonably priced Habs replicas is slow going.

Rangers seem to do well, you could probably get $40 or $50 for it I would guess

does anyone know if there is still a market for game worn jersey hockey cards? I have two Steve Yzerman jersey cards. One is a Jersey patch card. they are both from 1999-2000. They were both worth hundreds of dollars back then. Are they still valuable? I am wanting to sell them.

does anyone know if there is still a market for game worn jersey hockey cards? I have two Steve Yzerman jersey cards. One is a Jersey patch card. they are both from 1999-2000. They were both worth hundreds of dollars back then. Are they still valuable? I am wanting to sell them.

I occasionally get bored and buy a LeClair for below $5. I'm sure some are still worth something, but for the most part I'd say no.

So take this with a grain of salt, but River City Sports now has more Winnipeg Jets in stock but they are now listing them as N7231 which is the indo edge, not 2.0 like before when they had stock...not a good sign :(

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=168147

Patch cards aren't worth a whole lot these days. It's the autograph or autograph plus patch cards, of current young stars and retired superstars mostly, that are worth a pretty penny. Just pick up a Beckett and check it out.

does anyone know any other sites that sell 1.0s cheap like jersey express or hockey monkey. $199 is the cheapest I've seen. I'm looking to find another Preds 1.0 Third jersey in size 46-52.

Not to sound mean but these questions have all been asked and than answered on multiple other threads. Im no policeman, or a ###### but just do a quick search and find some information out..its a cool feature.

Not to sound mean but these questions have all been asked and than answered on multiple other threads. Im no policeman, or a ###### but just do a quick search and find some information out..its a cool feature.

oh not a problem. I'm pretty new to these forums. I didn't even realize I could do a keyword search on here. thanks

oh not a problem. I'm pretty new to these forums. I didn't even realize I could do a keyword search on here. thanks

No problem man, i dont know of any other places. I do know their is one on ebay in a size 50 i think. Edges are pretty close so it may not be that far off in sizing.

Look up your exact card on eBay and include completed listings.

Lots of factors affect the value of jersey cards, even from the same player. Neat swatches, low numbering, the specific set it's from, etc.

So I was talking to JerseyBaron on the phone today about my Leafs Edge 2.0 jersey, and he said it keeps on getting delayed from who he orders it from. He also mentioned the Winter Classics being delayed too from NHL Shop. Kind of interesting.

Has anyone received their order from JerseyBaron yet?

So I was talking to JerseyBaron on the phone today about my Leafs Edge 2.0 jersey, and he said it keeps on getting delayed from who he orders it from. He also mentioned the Winter Classics being delayed too from NHL Shop. Kind of interesting.

Has anyone received their order from JerseyBaron yet?

Interesting . . .

Wasn't the "bulk order" thread closed because "the orders were in and will be shipped" so there was no need for keeping the thread open?

I asked before if this JerseyBaron ebay seller was on the up and up. Now my doubts are CONFIRMED.