1990-2011 Authentic Fight Strap Jerseys - Size chart?

Minx

I need some help with reebox edge sizing. I want to get an edge but im looking at a few size charts and there all different. A jersey thats 25" width and 30+ length would be the cut im looking for. What number would generally fall with the edges. Im normally a 48 in ccm/koho authentics but i know there cut differently.

I know that you're local, so I would suggest just going into the NHL store and trying them on. That's what I did. I also found that for me at least, sizes 52-56 all seemed relatively close, with 52 being slightly tight on the sides. I think it's also a question of how you like to wear your jerseys, tight or baggy or somewhere in between.

I can wear one thats 24" width but i like a little room but nothing too big. it cant be no shorter than 29" but 24 1/2-25" width is perfect so i wanted to know of the edge size since they have different dimensions that would fit this cut. I think it would be either a 50 52 or 54.

Also....Do AHL edges follow the same sizing dimensions or are they different than NHL edges?

Also....Do AHL edges follow the same sizing dimensions or are they different than NHL edges?

Exactly the same, made in the same facility by the same workers.

Whats that for size? I thought 44 was the Smallest. Is that a womens size or what?

I posted a Penguins jersey in the eBay thread a couple of days ago. It is supposed to be a kids jersey with a fight strap.