Sign in to follow this  
NYIJM29

What is this thing? From shop.NHL.com

Ugly? I have no idea. Is it part of the St. Pat's stuff? I can't tell if that bottom portion is green or black.

It looks like Reebok is not only replacing the vector on the back of the neck with the wordmark but on the sleeve of premiers (Premiers have the vector on the sleeve). It guess its time to say bye to the vector.

Ugly? I have no idea. Is it part of the St. Pat's stuff? I can't tell if that bottom portion is green or black.

It doesn't come up when looking for St. Pat's gear, and the Flyers also have a green St. Pat's jersey on there anyway. Could this mean a return of the fashion jerseys?

It doesn't come up when looking for St. Pat's gear, and the Flyers also have a green St. Pat's jersey on there anyway. Could this mean a return of the fashion jerseys?

Could be.

Pretty sure it is black.

It would be nice if there was an item description :wacko:

Pretty sure it is black.

It is black. Also comes in #28 Giroux. I ordered a Richards one. Couldn't get a blank one. It will be cool to add to my collection that I wear for my pickup hockey. I can skate from Oct to April 2 times a week and not wear the same jersey twice...whites on Wednesdays and blacks on Fridays...hmm what to do about my once a week summer skates.

I picked up the jersey yesterday. All the numbers and letters are screened on. The jersey itself is lightweight. Not that big of a deal for me as I will wear it for pickup hockey....maybe once a year....if you are looking something different I guess it is okay but for a collector...probably a waste of time.

we like to see them. just post a pic of it. Garbage or not.