Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

It looks to good not to do (*insert joke here*)

de Hann's jersey was hung in the locker with care... #isles

Just got an indo edge 2012 Capitals alternate. Already have Knuble on the WC and home Ovechkin and Backstrom jerseys, game worn Brouwer away. Was thinking Hendricks or Halpern.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got an indo edge 2012 Capitals alternate. Already have Knuble on the WC and home Ovechkin and Backstrom jerseys, game worn Brouwer away. Was thinking Hendricks or Halpern.

beaglex.jpg

beaglex.jpg

Has he worn it yet? I know he was out for like 25 games with that head injury.

Has he worn it yet? I know he was out for like 25 games with that head injury.

Oh you are right, he hasn't yet.

Chimmer is a good pick too.

I have a bunch that need customized.

Penguins black edge (I'm thinking Neal if he resigns)

Senators CCM pre-lockout Red (leaning towards Havlat)

Blues blue CCM replica (I don't know when this is from... it has a blue necktag. If possible I'd like Demitra)

2004 Western All-Star (leaning towards Sakic)

2005-06/07 Flames (Tanguay?)

Koho Bruins Black (Samsonov I guess)

Edmonton Robo-Sperm Koho (I have no idea who to put on this. Preferably a forward)

Edmonton Robo-Sperm Koho (I have no idea who to put on this. Preferably a forward)

Though I'm not even remotely an Oilers fan, I am still mildly offended at your description of one of the coolest non-retro third jerseys in recent years :P

All good choices, but dont jump the gun. Either hold onto them or buy new ones next season! :D

de Haan is changing his number again next season, so I highly recommend only getting him on a blue jersey if you want to go the 44 route

Get Niederreiter on the black

Is your white vector'd or wordmark'd?

Two of my whites came in (waiting for 5 more) and 1 was wordmark'd (2xl for my dad) and my xl was vector'd

I am going with (when I get the chance):

-Grabner on the white vector (rookie season)

-Macdonald on a white w/A (only if vector, if not, then on black)

-Parenteau on white (or black)

-Tavares on white

-Moulson on white

Blacks I am going:

-Tavares

Other 2:

-Niederreiter or Montoya or Martin or Parenteau or MacDonald

Royal 2.0s:

Johnny 40th

de Haan debut

Just a heads up. The third costs $75 to letter at Stitches, $50 for home/away

I can't say I am a big Nino fan, but if I am paying $75 to customize a jersey, I am getting all 12 letters and 2 numbers :thumbsup:

its vectored but im not crazy about the wordmark/vector accuracy with names...i love the small de in dehaan, is it a fact hes switching back after staios gets the boot?

also why $75? kisscut?

I am almost positive Staios is not going to be back next year (or at least hoping). But yes, de Haan wore 24 throughout juniors/WJC. With the Isles he wore 3 (Martinek wore 24) (Hamonic wore 3 with Moose Jaw/Team Canada in Juniors, 12 with Brandon Wheat Kings, 36 in his rookie season/preseasons), but since Marty left, de Haan was able to switch to his 24, Hamonic his 3, then Staios ruined it. I will like to own the rare 44 de Haan though.

I am not 100% sure any more if it is (semi-)kisscut, might be stacked. Matt is right. Since it is 3 layers (and a special-ish font), it costs $75

Thoughts on white Oilers Edge, 07-11 jersey. I am thinking of an Omark as I kinda like him and he has unbelievable hands but anyone think of anyone better to put on? Sadly the Nuge never worethis style :(

Cheers,

Devon

Flyers winter classic I'm either thinking schenn Jagr or giroux just based on the single game not the season. Any ideas

Edited by Flyers845

Flyers winter classic I'm either thinking schenn Jagr or giroux just based on the single game not the season. Any ideas

I'd be hesitant with Schenn strictly because if the Flyers make a push for a dman at the deadline (Suter or Weber), Schenn would have to be included

So I picked up a Starter Los Angeles Kings Jersey of ebay last week and it had Gretzky on it but the lettering was wrong. So I decided to strip the jersey and go with some that played that year when the Kings had Starter jerseys. SO I checked NHLUniforms.com and it shows that the Kings had the starter jerseys from 96-98. I'm having a hard time on who to put on this jerseys and I was think someone from the 97-98 because they made it to the playoff that year. Here are some names I was thinking about:

-Jozef Stumpel

-Yanic Perreault

-Craig Johnson

-Ian Laperriere

-Sean O'Donnell

-Stephane Fiset

If you guys have someone else in mind I would like to hear it.

IMG_0834.jpg

If you guys have someone else in mind I would like to hear it.

Mattias Norstrom was a warrior and a personal favorite of mine.

For bigger names you can go with Rob Blake or Lucky Luc.

I checked NHLUniforms.com and it shows that the Kings had the starter jerseys from 96-98. I'm having a hard time on who to put on this jerseys and I was think someone from the 97-98 because they made it to the playoff that year. Here are some names I was thinking about:

-Jozef Stumpel

-Yanic Perreault

-Craig Johnson

-Ian Laperriere

-Sean O'Donnell

-Stephane Fiset

Everyone on that list played in 97/98, but if you change your mind and decide to pick someone else, it may interest you to know that your jersey is not the one from 96/97- this one would have the Starter wordmark underneath the S-star logo. (If you're picky about this sort of thing)

Everyone on that list played in 97/98, but if you change your mind and decide to pick someone else, it may interest you to know that your jersey is not the one from 96/97- this one would have the Starter wordmark underneath the S-star logo. (If you're picky about this sort of thing)

Who would you call from the 96-97 team?

Mattias Norstrom was a warrior and a personal favorite of mine.

For bigger names you can go with Rob Blake or Lucky Luc.

Everyone has a Luc and I did have Blake in mind but my cuisine thinks he's a trader. I wanted to go with something that would make it a rare jersey to have.