Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

I swear to god you'd be the only person on this continent with a Myllys jersey! If I ever get a Finland jersey from that era I'd totally do it up with him, why discriminate with only national team jerseys!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Broten. He's a native Minnesotan and the first American to score 100 points in an NHL season.

Not sure the exact details of the years that sweater was worn, but the #7 was also done in two different fonts while Broten wore the jerseys trimmed in black, with the earlier one being rather sharp.

1334057210068449145S425x425Q85.jpg

Broten. He's a native Minnesotan and the first American to score 100 points in an NHL season.

Not sure the exact details of the years that sweater was worn, but the #7 was also done in two different fonts while Broten wore the jerseys trimmed in black, with the earlier one being rather sharp.

I think you're right., gotta go Broten. Thanks!

It's an 89-90 jersey, so I have to go with my style...though I really like the one you posted.

OR Basil McRAE #17 with the A! That would be killer!

He used to have his sleeves cut so that custom velcro tear away inserts could be sewn..

JeffB beat ya to it -

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2011/01/1991-92-minnesota-north-stars-basil.html

Thanks for the plug. Nice to see someone's reading the blog and remembering what they read!

Thanks for the plug. Nice to see someone's reading the blog and remembering what they read!

Your blog kicks Arse, and I don't give it enough time or praise!!

Thanks!

I hate you guys....

I really, really, hate you guys...

:noway:

It's gotta be Link Gaetz. A fine pugilist and a fine North Star.

That fight was actually in the second period- there was a bunch of dancing around in the pregame but then the video cut to later in the game.

Ohhh yeah I saw that post.. Great blog from Jeff.. His business cards are sweet to..

I actually have seen that very same shirt a few times in person as the owner sits in the section to my left at the Xcel..

I LOVE that thing..

You like "projects" so much Chris... why not try to do the custom tear away sleeves and rock the #17?

• 2 weeks later...

Hamonic gets my vote. Saw the Isles play last time they were in Edmonton. Lots of Islanders love up here.

It is amazing what happened to both franchises (Isles and Oilers). Both dominated the 80s and both are rebuilding now. Hopefully it all goes back to the normal, well 80s normal, real soon!

I am going to keep the suspense going on who is on the royal. Might surprise a couple of people :unsure:

I picked one of those up too lol!

Go with Horcoff or Hemsky and 06 Cup final patch (or Smyth or MA Bergeron...LOL J/K Bergeron cost that team the Cup!)

I picked one of those up too lol!

Go with Horcoff or Hemsky and 06 Cup final patch (or Smyth or MA Bergeron...LOL J/K Bergeron cost that team the Cup!)

I was tempted to go with Pronger. Public Enemy #2 up here now(that honor belongs to Heatley) which I found out just after I moved here from Ontario and wore my Sharks Heatley jersey out!

I was tempted to go with Pronger. Public Enemy #2 up here now(that honor belongs to Heatley) which I found out just after I moved here from Ontario and wore my Sharks Heatley jersey out!

Haha. Yeah, Heatley vetoed that trade because he didn't want to play there. Pronger is another good choice. Or you could rock a Mike Peca one as well. Did Comrie ever wear that jersey? Even though it is a goalie cut, you can go with the Roloson

Haha. Yeah, Heatley vetoed that trade because he didn't want to play there. Pronger is another good choice. Or you could rock a Mike Peca one as well. Did Comrie ever wear that jersey? Even though it is a goalie cut, you can go with the Roloson

Comrie was playing for the Coyotes during that time. I'd say either Peca or Smyth on that jersey.