Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

I am in the same boat I am not sure either who to put on my White Starter Liberty jersey

I personally have Graves on mine. I saw someone with a Beukeboom white Liberty authentic at the game the other day with the A on the front.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am in the same boat I am not sure either who to put on my White Starter Liberty jersey

Save yourself the trouble of deciding, and just let me have it! :thumbsup:

Save yourself the trouble of deciding, and just let me have it! :thumbsup:

Yes thanks I have so many blank jerseys that need to be done up so one less may help .LOL !!!!!

Yes thanks I have so many blank jerseys that need to be done up so one less may help .LOL !!!!!

You and me both, but if you're giving things away at least give it to a Rangers fan instead of a Kings fan :thumbsup:

So I might (emphasis on might) be sending my white Liberty to Mike to get done this week, that is if I can decide who to put on it. I'd REALLY like to make it a Gretzky, but it's a CCM jersey and I'm trying to do Starter jerseys as Gretzky. Leetch? Richter?

Since it is a CCM fouls should go out the window. You should do whoever you want to regardless if its a "foul" since its a replica. I also saw that white liberty but it had the wrong collar (still looking for one with the correct collar in Starter or PP)

I personally have Graves on mine. I saw someone with a Beukeboom white Liberty authentic at the game the other day with the A on the front.

Yeah I know what you have on yours, but I'm not doing anything you have because you'll just make some childish comment. Now the Beuke I might do.

You and me both, but if you're giving things away at least give it to a Rangers fan instead of a Kings fan :thumbsup:

Hahaha! Hey, I may be a Kings fan, but you might be surprised to learn that the Rangers are up there at #3 in my jersey closet!

Since it is a CCM fouls should go out the window. You should do whoever you want to regardless if its a "foul" since its a replica. I also saw that white liberty but it had the wrong collar (still looking for one with the correct collar in Starter or PP)

You'll never find a Starter replica with the correct collar. I don't think they exist, even some of the authentics have the collar backwards. I don't care at this point, I just didn't feel like paying 10 dollars in shipping charges for a jersey that was being sold in Brooklyn. And the seller was a jackwagon.

I'd REALLY like to make it a Gretzky, but like I said, I'm trying to have a Gretzky Starter collection at some point. A current-style blue, a blue Liberty, a white Liberty and I already have the old home white. I don't want the early-90's style away jersey even though he wore that for one season, since the kit never changes and I need a lace-up blue anyway. I'm kind of thinking Beukeboom or Nedved would look sweet, but at the same time I'm trying to the Rangers version of the "core 4" done before I do anything else. I dunno, all I know is I have an exam in an hour and I need to head back to school while my friends are either at the Halloween parade or at the game :\

You'll never find a Starter replica with the correct collar. I don't think they exist, even some of the authentics have the collar backwards. I don't care at this point, I just didn't feel like paying 10 dollars in shipping charges for a jersey that was being sold in Brooklyn. And the seller was a jackwagon.

I'd REALLY like to make it a Gretzky, but like I said, I'm trying to have a Gretzky Starter collection at some point. A current-style blue, a blue Liberty, a white Liberty and I already have the old home white. I don't want the early-90's style away jersey even though he wore that for one season, since the kit never changes and I need a lace-up blue anyway. I'm kind of thinking Beukeboom or Nedved would look sweet, but at the same time I'm trying to the Rangers version of the "core 4" done before I do anything else. I dunno, all I know is I have an exam in an hour and I need to head back to school while my friends are either at the Halloween parade or at the game :\

They do exist. There not as common but they do exist. About 2 months ago someone on ebay had one with the correct collar but wanted like 100 bucks for it.

They do exist. There not as common but they do exist. About 2 months ago someone on ebay had one with the correct collar but wanted like 100 bucks for it.

I've only seen Wisconsin authentics with the right collar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With my 54 burnt Isles jersey, I think I found out who to put on it...Just want thoughts.

Name: de Haan (cool lower case mixed with upper case!)

Number: 44 (was supposed to wear 24 this season, but he didnt make the team and Staios wanted it, so its a debut number)

Patch: 40th anniversary

The other options were 40th: Tavares (w/A), Grabner, Ullstrom

I was leaning towards JT, except I already have 2 authentic JTs (1.0 navy, 1.0 rookie white), and I was going to put him on the replica black (full effect of the customization. Its a cool A and 9!)

JT jerseys are overrated. Everyone has one, that's why I like my jerseys. It's not like I'n gonna walk around the arena and see nothing but Graves PP Liberty jerseys with a "C" and 2000 patch, or Lundqvist Sweden's. Although I did see another guy wearing one the other night, but his wasn't even close to accurate. Numbers were the wrong font, lettering was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too small and the plate was twill.

I think the only exception to this is the Cally Heritage I'll be wearing next week at Rangers/Isles.