Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Whale: McDonagh

Wolf: That was 01-02, right? #10 Mikael samuelsson, Mike Mottau and Jamie Lundmark didnt have bad NHL careers either, and wore it more than Sammy did

Pens: Keep the patch, Go Letang, strip the patch, go Beau Bennett #19

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Putting Beau Bennett on a vector jersey would technically be a foul

Right, it's a vector, my bad.

Redden with the C on the Whale! Or Sean Avery :doh:

I'll admit I like the idea of Avery on the Whale jersey, but the goaltender in me despises him.

Does anybody know if McD wore the A or C in Connecticut?

I'll admit I like the idea of Avery on the Whale jersey, but the goaltender in me despises him.

Does anybody know if McD wore the A or C in Connecticut?

McDonagh never wore that style in Connecticut.

He was called up to the Rangers on Jan 3rd, 2011 and never went back down.

The Whale started with this style in November 27, 2010 and wore it for both home AND away games until January 2011.

f1ef63ff89ab5c3dcab704abf70fc298.jpgf27b80bd15eb087fc87e978fb385d432.jpg

On January 1st, 2011, they finally had an official white jersey, but it had blue stripes not green. McDonagh played in two home games in that jersey before being called up.

326-f.jpg

Despite Couturier being my favorite player, I have to admit Wayne has being doing work this season- you really can't go wrong either way

If you want, you could always make an assistant captain Simmonds from that brief period he had the A this year : )

Despite Couturier being my favorite player, I have to admit Wayne has being doing work this season- you really can't go wrong either way

If you want, you could always make an assistant captain Simmonds from that brief period he had the A this year : )

I think he only wore the A in that away game against LA. My jersey is the home version so no A's for Wayne. (unless he wore it for a home game)

I think he only wore the A in that away game against LA. My jersey is the home version so no A's for Wayne. (unless he wore it for a home game)

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/wayne-simmonds-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-skates-against-news-photo/476839479

From this season

Isn't that from when Kimmo sat out after the Olympics? Wayne got the A that night.

Yeah flyers got whooped that game I think. Love simmer though got his 11-12 game worn home helmet. Love to add a gamer of his some point down the road

Simmer with the A. He is second in scoring, has a lot of penalty minutes, and the most powerplay goals on the Flyers this year so far.

Edited by rob77ta

Got a Canucks quandary here.
Would it be considered a major foul to put the name of a player who, as far as I can tell, never wore a Reebok 1.0, on a 1.0? I'm referring specifically to Hamhuis, as everything I can gather suggests the Canucks never wore the 1.0 during his time here (since 2010).

Well I'm not TOO bothered by it, a little but not much, but I don't want to do it if it's a major foul.

Definitely NOT a major foul-- it 's normal to be a bit perturbed by it, but at the end of the day the 1.0/2.0s are the same jerseys that were often simultaneously worn by teammates in the same games- it's not like the Vector-Wordmark debacle where it's visually apparent and diffferent 'eras' if you will

Actually, i struggled with that one myself-- I bought a Voltigeurs jersey to do up as Couturier and realized it was a Wordmark, which he never wore-- I thought i had myself convinced that it was ok, but couldn't follow through and ended up buying another one, this time with the Vector

That one i couldn't live with, but I haven't had to discriminate between 1.0/2.0 yet, i'd like to think i could manage lol

Edited by FlyersFan376

I can see how the word mark/vector thing would be an issue, it would be for me. But Hamhuis DID wear a vector 2.0 with the Nucks, so that just makes it an issue of jersey material, really.

Edited by Mediumhero