Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Is it still possible to get a kit for this jersey? Picture isn't mine but I have a KOHO wanted to get a kit for. Undecided on player, looks like I can pick from 03-07? Thinking maybe Kovy, Kozlov or Heatley

I say Savvy, but I'm not biased at all. Nope...

Bobcat did work for Atlanta at least during their edge run. Possibly even as far back as your shirt's year.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say Savvy, but I'm not biased at all. Nope...

Bobcat did work for Atlanta at least during their edge run. Possibly even as far back as your shirt's year.

I actually thought about him but was leaning more towards the others. Okay cool, I sent an email over to them to see if they did them at that time.

Thanks.

In case he doesn't respond, he did all of the Atlanta jerseys from the very beginning of the team's existence. All of the early years were done by Bob when he worked for AIS, then when he formed Bobcat, the Thrashers continued with him.

In case he doesn't respond, he did all of the Atlanta jerseys from the very beginning of the team's existence. All of the early years were done by Bob when he worked for AIS, then when he formed Bobcat, the Thrashers continued with him.

Awesome thanks! Haven't received an email back yet but I expect it to take a little while, no rush on this just something to get done eventually.

briere in red jersey pic

Awesome, thanks!

How'd you find that? Looking for tips for next time I want to find a player in a certain jersey...I tried every combination I could think of in google image search and couldn't find anything (briere red sabres / briere sabres alternate etc etc)

I have decided to go with Naslund. However, an interesting conundrum comes up here. He wore this style with both #22 as a rookie and #19 later. Should I go with his well known number or a really cool obscure rookie number?

Gamer from 1996-97 season

Naslund as a rookie with #22

5247-1226100Fr.jpg

I am still leaning towards 19 though but the 22 option is intriguing.

Cool? Obscure? Rookie number?

Yup yup!

Not 100% spot on with the thickness of the black on letters but I can't wait to get this. Thanks for the help!

VANCOUVER1995ALT22B-vi.jpg

Who were the Kings' alternate captains in 02-03 and 03-04? I've got a 02-04 white Kings I'm having customized for a friend and I'm getting conflicting information about whether or not Palffy wore the A during one of those seasons.

Who were the Kings' alternate captains in 02-03 and 03-04? I've got a 02-04 white Kings I'm having customized for a friend and I'm getting conflicting information about whether or not Palffy wore the A during one of those seasons.

03 04 he wore the A I added a link to a jersey with the A

Alternate Captains 2002-03: Bryan Smolinski, Mathieu Schneider, Ian Laperriere, Derek Armstrong, Jason Allison.

2003-04: Ziggy Palffy, Luc Robitaille, Eric Belanger, Ian Laperriere, Jaroslav Modry. Palffy also wore a "C" for a few games at the beginning of the season.

Hmm, so I could go either way with that, then. I'll have to ask my friend what he wants.

Too bad my 02-04 Kings won't have either, since I'm getting Robitaille on it.

Too bad my 02-04 Kings won't have either, since I'm getting Robitaille on it.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't really consider it a foul because 1.0s used to be easier to get than 2.0s. As long as the player you decide wore a jersey with the vector logo on the back you're good in my book

This is something I have never understood...if the material is wrong, and the cut of the jersey is wrong, but that's still ok, why would the Vector logo being wrong make it not ok?

This is something I have never understood...if the material is wrong, and the cut of the jersey is wrong, but that's still ok, why would the Vector logo being wrong make it not ok?

1.0s and 2.0s are cut the same just different materials. If the cuts different I agree it's a foul. But for when the edges came out it was easy enough to get a 1.0 and 2.0s were really tough to get

The sleeves are different, so are they really cut the same? Not trying to be a jerk, and I pay way less attention to "jersey fouls" than a lot of people, just trying to understand the logic.

It's not too big of a deal for me. 1.0 or 2.0 it's still an edge jersey. So if a player wore an edge jersey I think it's fair to put them on either a 1.0 or 2.0. I'd like the logos to match if it's possible but if I can't I'll deal with it. It's a strange hobby and everyone has their own set of rules, for lack of a better term.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't want the Reebok patch not to match. Just a personal preference. I mean, if you've got an Edge, it kindof sucks for it to be off in something so noticeable.

For me, my anal-ness is directly related to how much I spent on the jersey/how rare it is. If it's a pretty common one, and I got it for a good price, it's not a biggie. If I spent big money, I'd try to nail it down to the stitch thread. That's just me, though.

Compared to all the fakes out there, it'll still look fantastic.

It's a strange hobby and everyone has their own set of rules, for lack of a better term.

That's for sure. As I said I was just trying to understand, you aren't the first one who has said what you said.

For me, my anal-ness is directly related to how much I spent on the jersey/how rare it is. If it's a pretty common one, and I got it for a good price, it's not a biggie. If I spent big money, I'd try to nail it down to the stitch thread.

I kind of agree with that logic. I just picked up a first season Devils jersey, it didn't fit but if it had I was going to make sure it was done EXACTLY to spec. I wanted Daneyko but he didn't come until the next year, so I wouldn't have done it. That much I totally understand.

And, of course, this thread has made me seriously want a Devils 1.0 that's been up on eBay while for a decent price, since I could get 2.0 players on it. This hobby is a borderline mental illness. Maybe not so borderline.

Got a CT whale white jersey but not sure who I want to put on it. I have it down to Avery, Zuccarello, McIlrath, Kreider.

Would like to go with McIlrath but I'm afraid it won't pan out. Anyone else of note wear these jerseys? other suggestions?