Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

Using this thread for the first time as I can't really decide which option to take for a 2005/2006 black Kings authentic: Parros or Avery?

Does it have to be 2005-06? It'd be the same as 2006-07, which could make for a #52 Kopitar.

If it has to be Parros or Avery, I'd go Parros.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As I'm putting a little tough guys collection together, my focus fell of course on those two.

Thanks Nathan and I think I'll prefer Parros too here.

I wouldn't describe Avery as a tough guy. If you were putting together an annoying p.o.s. collection together then I'd say go with Avery.

If you were putting together an annoying p.o.s. collection together then I'd say go with Avery.

:D :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

Any suggestions for a 'Yotes 1999 Pro Player Alternate?

After having added several more to my collection, here's where my list stands right now.

• Koho Boston black
  • 90s CCM Buffalo white
  • Koho Calgary red
  • Koho Carolina red
  • Koho Columbus blue alternate
  • Koho Edmonton blue alternate
  • 2000s CCM Minnesota white
  • 2000s CCM Montreal white
  • Koho Nashville blue
  • 90s CCM New Jersey red
  • Nike San Jose teal
  • 2000s CCM Toronto white
  • 90s CCM Vancouver blue
  • Koho Washington black

My Colorado, Detroit, Los Angeles, NYI, Philadelphia, Phoenix and USA jerseys are excluded because I already know whose name and number I'll be getting on them.

Is your 90's CCM Devils an Ultrafil or an Airknit? And what kind of players do you prefer?

I'm on a Niedermayer kick lately. Great player, plus you get your money's worth out of the customized by making them spell out "Niedermayer". Plus it works on an Ultrafil or Airknit.

Edited by mfitz804

Funny, and also appropriate to the question at hand - a few years ago I sent a Replica Caps Black jersey to EPS in a batch on a whim. I was having a discussion with some friends about who to get on it, and jokingly came up with "Konowalchuk" for exactly the same reason. It BARELY fits on the jersey, but it was definitely worth it for a laugh. Not a bad choice, although I'd still tend to go Bondra or Kolzig.

Is your 90's CCM Devils an Ultrafil or an Airknit? And what kind of players do you prefer?

I'm on a Niedermayer kick lately. Great player, plus you get your money's worth out of the customized by making them spell out "Niedermayer". Plus it works on an Ultrafil or Airknit.

I'm always tempted to get former Devil Dave Marcinyshyn just to mess with the customized, but his 9 games with the Devils and 16 in his career don't warrant it.

The answer for me has always been "two of each", but that's just me as a crazy Devils fan.

If i had to choose just one, my favorite of the three is Stevens.

• 1 month later...

2008-11 Leafs Alternate.

1. Never Shoot the puck Kaberle

2. Fat face hot dog eater Kessel

3. Other suggestion?

Ponikarovsky, Moore, Coke head Kadri, always injured Lupul, Grabo, Macarthur

I was thinking about achy breaky lupul too. But Sergio has a great point with Stralman

Just buy a Stralman Rangers gamer. They're only about $40 now because there's a thousand of them in existence.