Dropping Ducks right and left

ZoomZoom18

While this is bad news for Anaheim, they have some depth which allows them to survive this more than likely. Though you are right, this will allow us to see how deep and how good the Ducks are.

While I was at the facility where the Minnesota Wild were practicing, the Anaheim Ducks showed up to practice on the other rink. We watched the Ducks for a while and then went back to the Wild.

Afterwards, my friend and I drove to another friend's house. The other friend just happens to have both Pronger and Neidermayer on his fantasy team so just to wind him up we told him Neidermayer took a puck to the mouth that looked really bad and that Pronger broke an ankle, both in the same practice while we were there.

The next day Pronger breaks his foot. I think my friend suspects we planted the story in the media ourselves and it really isn't true!

While this is bad news for Anaheim, they have some depth which allows them to survive this more than likely. Though you are right, this will allow us to see how deep and how good the Ducks are.

I would love to see Anaheim and Buffalo play each other before the playoffs (if they do end up meeting in the finals). I'm curious to see how Anaheim's defense handles Buffalo's offense.

Actually the two do not meet this year due to the scheduling. The Pacific division plays at the Southeast division and plays home to the Atlantic division. I kinda like it that way actually. It's a little like baseball where the two best teams in each conference don't play until the championship. But in the last twenty years there have only been two occurences where the two top seeds in each conference have met in the Finals and that was in 1989 and 2001...so who knows what happens?