Check this out...my birthday...card/poster.

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Happy Birthday Johnnyboy.

Drink one beer for every year! :thumbsup:

That's pretty cool Johnny. Kudos to your girlfriend for such great art and creativity. :thumbsup: She definitely sounds like she is into you and is willing to accept your interests, which is why like the other guys on here, I believe she is one to keep. :)

I can relate. For my girlfriend's birthday last year I gave her one of my older Penguins jerseys I had when I was a kid (it was a youth size and it fit her perfectly since she is petite) AND I took her to her first ever NHL game. We had a fun time and she likes the jersey and has worn it a couple times since. My girlfriend will NEVER love jerseys and sports as much as I do, but it pleases me she is willing to try and get into it to an extent.

Just thought I would share this experience. I hope it works out for the both of you! Tell her I also approve. :D

Someone's late in replying haha. That's awesome man, I got mine into the Flyers and she asked for a Briere jersey for Christmas. It's just really nice to get support, I think yours might be a keeper too, barring the whole Penguins thing ;)