Playoffs 2011

OR68

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss but nothing that cant be rebounded from. After watching this I really believe this is a season to forget for gaborik. The Gaborik of pre 2010-11 would had finished at least one of those chances he did have.

Caps fans booed Mr. Boyle when he went down with an injury.

Stay informative and classy you ignorant fucks.

Looking at it from their perspective, the whistle should not have blown. On TV, it was perfectly clear that Boyle was the first to play the puck, but to them, it appeared as if the Capital dug it out from underneath him and, according to Caps fans, play should have continued.

I respect the refs for not calling any penalities either way in OT. These games mean too much for weak calls, especially in OT.

Very exciting game.

Caps fans booed Mr. Boyle when he went down with an injury.

Stay informative and classy you ignorant fucks.

Reminds me of a NFL game between the Eagles and the Cowboys and Michael Irvin had a career ending injury and the Eagles fans cheered.

Looking at it from their perspective, the whistle should not have blown. On TV, it was perfectly clear that Boyle was the first to play the puck, but to them, it appeared as if the Capital dug it out from underneath him and, according to Caps fans, play should have continued.

I respect the refs for not calling any penalities either way in OT. These games mean too much for weak calls, especially in OT.

Very exciting game.

Are we talking about the same thing? Where boyle was hit in the crotch and immediately went down and the whistle was blown? They started booing after that.

Are we talking about the same thing? Where boyle was hit in the crotch and immediately went down and the whistle was blown? They started booing after that.

Yeah...they were not booing Boyle, they were booing the refs for blowing the whistle.

I couldn't care less actually. Booing is nothing. These Caps fans have nothing on Isles fans. When we don't like a call in the playoffs we litter the ice!

*I wish I was joking, but this is true. 2007 ECQF v. Buffalo Game 3 (I think) at the Coli. I didn't throw anything, but was hit with beer/water bottles and rally towels.

You guys are pissed off about the actions of people that have been hockey fans for maybe 3 years?

EXACTLY what I was thinking

I couldn't care less actually. Booing is nothing. These Caps fans have nothing on Isles fans. When we don't like a call in the playoffs we litter the ice!

*I wish I was joking, but this is true. 2007 ECQF v. Buffalo Game 3 (I think) at the Coli. I didn't throw anything, but was hit with beer/water bottles and rally towels.

After Lupul scored the OT winner in Game 7 in 2008 for the Flyers against the Caps, a Caps fan threw a beer bottle at Jeff Carter while he was doing an interview after the game. It was inches from getting him right on the top of the head. Jeff's response in the interview? "Classy, real classy".

EDIT- Here is the link My link

After Lupul scored the OT winner in Game 7 in 2008 for the Flyers against the Caps, a Caps fan threw a beer bottle at Jeff Carter while he was doing an interview after the game. It was inches from getting him right on the top of the head. Jeff's response in the interview? "Classy, real classy".

EDIT- Here is the link My link

This is what I am talking 'bout!

Edit: I miss going to Isles playoff games (and YES, I HAVE BEEN TO THEM before any ranger fan comments :fight: )

Haters gonna hate.

You know Peter Bondra played for the Capitals. That automatically discounts you from the barrage of hate since he retired more than 3 years ago.

p*** Stache Dubinsky wins it for the Rangers! Jersey I was wearing when he scored it probably won't be coming off for a while...

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Alright, which one of you was this:

112250150.jpg

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I really can't wait for the Rangers to come back then BB looks like a whiny jackass for mocking MSG and making up vicious Marc Staal hits.

I really can't wait for the Rangers to come back then the chubby chipmunk looks like a whiny jackass for mocking MSG and making up vicious Marc Staal hits.

here you go fixed it for ya :thumbsup:

Reminds me of a NFL game between the Eagles and the Cowboys and Michael Irvin had a career ending injury and the Eagles fans cheered.

I was at that game...I find it classless to cheer any injury. Even if it is Michael Irvin...

I was also at the game when the idiot shot the flare gun across Vet Stadium...Gotta love MNF in Philly.

He's just picking up the slack left by Cooke's suspension.

60591163.jpg

DID SOMEBODY SAY COOKIE???

404 backchecking not found.

lol choke