2011 IHWC ....Article

jerseymikea

Looks like my basement. :thumbsup:

I'm kinda confused. Which one is the one in between the maroon Latvia and blue Sweden and then to the right of the white USA ones? I've never seen that crest before. It kinda looks like Slovenia but there's no blue in it.

I'm kinda confused. Which one is the one in between the maroon Latvia and blue Sweden and then to the right of the white USA ones? I've never seen that crest before. It kinda looks like Slovenia but there's no blue in it.

Osterreich....Or Austria. Its the eagle on the shoulder patch. It looks awesome too! The red one is next to the USA jerseys.

2528835310106460649JHCDAC_th.jpg

All Al Montoya :thumbsup:

He actually looked horrible. Austria should have scored 2 or 3 goals on him, but they can't hit an open net. Can't wait for Conk Block baby. Still don't understand why Johnathan Quick isn't on the team, but whatever its a meaningless tournament and with that win we won't be relegated.

I'll never forgive Montoya for ruining my trip to the 2005 World Juniors. I'll never forget that we lost to Belarus. Big dumb sieve. :angry:

Yeah but don't forget...DP will still be under contract even after he's dead and buried! HA!

Not my money :thumbsup:

The one cool thing about DP is that he always gives sticks to people who wear his jerseys. I went to a practice and he threw his stick over to a kid wearing a DP jersey. On the last game of the season he took 6 "game used sticks" (I personally think they were issued lol) and found 6 people wearing a DP jersey. I think from now on, I am going to bring a DP jersey with me...

Edit: on the USA win, I need to be honest. Like most normal people, I was still sleeping well after the conclusion of the game and will be watching the re-run on VS (starts around midnight :thumbsup: ).

Edited by NYIJM29

Mikko is better! And will be in in my closet around monday or tuesday!

EDIT: Also to further Brilliant!'s point, drafted 6 overall, worth a 6th rounder now. Man the Rangers made a major mistake drafting that guy.

Mikko is better! And will be in in my closet around monday or tuesday!

EDIT: Also to further Brilliant!'s point, drafted 6 overall, worth a 6th rounder now. Man the Rangers made a major mistake drafting that guy.

Mikkkooooo. In all honesty, he was the worst goalie on the Isles roster this year (least amount of wins, highest GAA) :thumbsup: At least he isnt going to be tied in chains in your basement! (If IH21 is on, he will understand)

Don't forget that Monty was supposed to be the future goalie for the rangers. Nobody thought that Henry would be that good. Turns out the skates that Montoya were using were not lined up properly. The Isles goalie coach Sudsie caught it and since then, Montoya has been beasting it up for the Isles.

Mikkkooooo. In all honesty, he was the worst goalie on the Isles roster this year (least amount of wins, highest GAA) :thumbsup: At least he isnt going to be tied in chains in your basement! (If IH21 is on, he will understand)

Don't forget that Monty was supposed to be the future goalie for the rangers. Nobody thought that Henry would be that good. Turns out the skates that Montoya were using were not lined up properly. The Isles goalie coach Sudsie caught it and since then, Montoya has been beasting it up for the Isles.

I haven't forgotten. He still could never out play Steve Valiquette for a backup job. And was traded for Frederick Sjostrom.

I haven't forgotten. He still could never out play Steve Valiquette for a backup job. And was traded for Frederick Sjostrom.

Valiquette was my home-boy on LI, as was Wade Flaherty. I seriously have considered getting a Vali jersey. He was a pretty solid backup