2011 IIHF WC USA

nogoal99

Yeah, that's the one. It has the stars on the shoulders. For some reason, you can only find the pro versions of the older Swift style on USAHockey.com. I have no idea why. I'd rather have the one they're wearing now.

I have a size L of that jersey for sale if you are interested.

Yah man I'm interested I tried to PM you but it said you can't receive messages. If you feel like emailing me your price and some pictures that'd be awesome. Rbniland@gmail.com

i too am looking for one of these. if anyone can help that would be sweet. (don't really care on size since these have been difficult to find)

For those of you who didnt catch the game, they look like this...

2011austria1.jpg

2011austria3.jpg

Edited by thrashyourfacein

Anyone know where to get the navy blue one at a good price? Besides the 2 on ebay.

Shopusahockey.com has both - white and navy

Anyone have any idea what their customization is like? Also, aren't these the same jerseys USA wore in the WJC when they won gold? Thinking about getting a Stepan.

Shopusahockey.com has both - white and navy

Anyone have any idea what their customization is like? Also, aren't these the same jerseys USA wore in the WJC when they won gold? Thinking about getting a Stepan.

Those ones on shopusahockey are not the current away's. They look like this... http://cgi.ebay.com/Team-USA-Hockey-Jersey-L-IIHF-World-Juniors-NWT-Navy-/370426776991?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item563f280d9f

You're right. Could've swore I saw them on that site but I guess not.

Where can I get one of these? I want to make a Gaustad. Thanks

That's a solid idea, if those jerseys weren't so expensive I'd be getting one myself! Make sure you get the "A" put on that bad boy!

• 1 month later...