It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

but like the spandex-y material the grey Hurricane flag pattern is made of!

This is what the new Predators third jersey has on the checker pattern close to the bottom as well. I find myself trying to stretch it from time to time, it is pretty cool.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok gentlemen one of my grails arrived and i have found about 200 photmatches of it

THIS YEARS SET 2 Carey Price

its got ton of wear for a modern day jersey and is easily photomatched because of the giant puck mark on the left shoulder and the abused crest. Also interesting it has custom sleeves and seems shorter then most goalie cuts.

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

109357801.jpg

2b365e1ae2bbb6ae658d605cdaa3452d-getty-102901178rw016_thra_cana.jpg

also i have 2 major acquisitions arriving tomorrow i think our friend hockeymusic is going to like the twins stay tuned....

Mike i think it was cut shorter it, the jersey has 3 unrepaired holes and 1 repair. its got solid wear for a modern day jersey i am exuberant with this one. The guy that bought the playoff set 3 wanted to trade but i said no because i remember when i went to the last home vs the hawks game i could see the puck mark from where i was sitting.

The price is right!

Ok gentlemen one of my grails arrived and i have found about 200 photmatches of it

THIS YEARS SET 2 Carey Price

its got ton of wear for a modern day jersey and is easily photomatched because of the giant puck mark on the left shoulder and the abused crest. Also interesting it has custom sleeves and seems shorter then most goalie cuts.

also i have 2 major acquisitions arriving tomorrow i think our friend hockeymusic is going to like the twins stay tuned....

......uh-oh..........George you're killing me man........ :(

Very nice Kings gamers. I really like the old school white and black kings jerseys.

Thanks for the comments.

Formyhunny...yes the Gretzky Retirement Night is air knit.

CCM Vintage series.

Well they just came in and i just took the pictures and here they are the twins: incredibly rare

1985 WALES RAY RAY GAMER AND

1986 WALES RAY GAMER (THIS ONE IS PHOTOMATCHED)

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

The 85 has no wer other then some pulls

the 86 being a white jersey has some puck marks , stick marks

one question i have and i even noticed it with the ones that were auctioned on classic why did the 86 all star jerseys have a cosby tag with a ccm hem?

Good Lord George. You're a bad, bad man. Those are insane!!

To answer your question though, the Cosby's tag was in the collar of pretty much every jersey that was customized by them. That's why most, if not all, Rangers jerseys starting from the mid-1990's and going back quite far have had their tag in the collar. They also put their logo on the Rangers' and Devils' hems for at least one or two seasons.

Those are out standing ALL STAR jerseys great pick up

Maybe one of the best I have seen

The 1985 one matches up perfectly too with the ones I've seen. They have that large space in between the name and numbers and the numbers are that weirder looking font than normal. The CCM patch hem matches up good also. Here's a link to another one:

http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=34&lotid=39

I think that was the last year CCM put the patch on the hem because most 1985-86 jerseys I've seen have/had it embroidered.

Got this yesterday from a member of gameworn.net who ended up being local to me.

This is a Rob Scuderi WBS Penguins home game worn jersey from 2004-05. The jersey has solid wear with board/stick marks and a couple of small holes on one of the sleeves. It's one of my favorites already, and I haven't even gotten to wear it yet (well except once to try it on like I do with every jersey).

Scuderifront.jpg

Scuderiback.jpg

Holy geez. It's raining Bourque gamers. Absolutely outstanding gamers Sungod!

Well they just came in and i just took the pictures and here they are the twins: incredibly rare

Sungod661...those All Star jerseys are incredible pieces.

You must be stoked to have them in your collection.

Got this yesterday from a member of gameworn.net who ended up being local to me.

This is a Rob Scuderi WBS Penguins home game worn jersey from 2004-05. The jersey has solid wear with board/stick marks and a couple of small holes on one of the sleeves. It's one of my favorites already, and I haven't even gotten to wear it yet (well except once to try it on like I do with every jersey).

Nice Scuds!

I think I like those jerseys more than the parent clubs'.

Holy crap man.......amazing..........

Fake... Ray Bourque wore #77 :P

In all honesty, though, I am exceedingly jealous and I can't wait to have enough disposable income to make purchases like this. Great additions to an already stacked collection :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys ive been eyeing those for awhile when the opportunity to acquire them cam i jumped all over them. I am really excited about those 2 and my Carey price.

I also managed to make a solid acquisition in game worn net auction i got my hands on believe it or not a very reasonably priced shirt in that crazy auction.

i also made a minor aquisition that is on its way in ! she's minor but she's a beauty of a style.

And a few people emailed me asking if consigned my roy 91-92..the answer is no that jersey will be in my collection for a long time incredibly that 91-92 in the auction went for 7.5k+ hammer wow

However i did consign my rookie pronger and canucks messier

the messier did amazing the pronger did ok considering it was multiple photomatch rookie jersey hammered to death

I believe pronger jerseys are the most undervalued jerseys in the hobby. The guy is just not liked by collectors !!!!

maybe i should post my Reimer Rookie Leafs to complement the Price? B)

Okay I have to ask. By any chance were you at the Leafs/Flyers game at the ACC in March? I think it was the 10th. Because the guy I was sitting beside was wearing a Reimer gamer. Was that you?

Okay I have to ask. By any chance were you at the Leafs/Flyers game at the ACC in March? I think it was the 10th. Because the guy I was sitting beside was wearing a Reimer gamer. Was that you?

Nope.

Reimer only wore 5 jerseys this past season.

white and blue set 2

white and blue set 3

alternate set 2

The white and blue set 2 were auctioned off during in game auction, he kept the alternate, because it was his first NHL win against Ottawa. I bought the white set 3, and the Leafs keep the blue set 3.

So technically, only 3 of the 5 jerseys are "out there"