It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

^ I'm curious as to what adjustments they made/make on Chara's jerseys to make them 58C as opposed to a 58+ jersey. I've got a Bruins white size 58 jersey with a penned-in '+' sign, and the only thing I could tell apart from a regular 58 jersey were the extended sleeves.

Anyone have some input on the issue?

I remember hearing during an Isles broadcast (from when I was younger) that Chara's jerseys required longer sleeves, so they did add length to his jerseys.

So, with the MGG white Leafs, with Domi written in it, would it mean there is an additional fightstrap/adjustments?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the sleeves are pretty long on my sens sweater

edit. ok so i layed it on top of another sweater and the sleeves are longer by about an inch, but the width is what is a massive change. they are significantly wider by about 2-2.5 inches. the elbowing comes down to my forearm and wrists.

two nice arrivals today

Flyers CCM size 54 I snagged for $20 on ebay, practically brand new. Going to become a Flyers 25th anniversary Hextall

sdp7q1.jpg

Caps Winter Classic size 52 I got from the RCS Clearance, probably becoming a Laich or Carlson.

ajwmrl.jpg

new pick up...

World Championship 2011 gamer of Team Switzerland #16 Rafael Diaz (signed contract with Habs this summer)

weared at the game Canada-Switzerland 4-3 OT

84.jpg

85.jpg

86.jpg

88.jpg

diazsui-can.jpg

also available would be the gamer of the same game from Martin Plüss, if someone is interested...

cheers,

manu

Flordia Panthers Authentic Pro Player jersey

DSC08338.jpg

DSC08339.jpg

Chicago Blackhawks Bobby Hull CCM Replica jersey

DSC08333.jpg

DSC08334.jpg

I don't think I've posted this yet. Got it from the RCS sale. I'm not super happy with it. They didn't put the Red Wings patch on the shoulder and the name plate isn't the correct material. Luckily I have a place locally that can fix those problems.

2011206440107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

2677216100107003020S500x500Q85.jpg

I don't think I've posted this yet. Got it from the RCS sale. I'm not super happy with it. They didn't put the Red Wings patch on the shoulder and the name plate isn't the correct material. Luckily I have a place locally that can fix those problems.

I got one of those from RCS too, when they were having their $99 sale, but I got it blank. Could you tell me how they did the numbers- sublimated, or layered?

They layered the numbers.

I have no idea what the rest of you think about soccer (and the sport's jerseys) but I love both. I am a huge Chelsea F.C. (just got back yesterday from London and went to the game this Saturday against Norwich City) fan and have a bunch of their jerseys plus national team jerseys for the U.S., England, Holland, and Germany.

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/beckste/Soccer%20Jerseys/

While I do not particularly like the team I have been looking for a customized one of these for a while. The 2007/2008 F.C. Inter Milan Centenary Road jersey. Known as the "Crusader" jersey, it caused a ton of controversy. I think it looks bad a**!

I have no idea what the rest of you think about soccer (and the sport's jerseys) but I love both. I am a huge Chelsea F.C. (just got back yesterday from London and went to the game this Saturday against Norwich City) fan and have a bunch of their jerseys plus national team jerseys for the U.S., England, Holland, and Germany.

While I do not particularly like the team I have been looking for a customized one of these for a while. The 2007/2008 F.C. Inter Milan Centenary Road jersey. Known as the "Crusader" jersey, it caused a ton of controversy. I think it looks bad a**!

if you are interested...i have a team signed chelsea shirt...just give me a pm if you want some details...

if you are interested...i have a team signed chelsea shirt...just give me a pm if you want some details...

Thanks for the offer. I already have one from a couple years ago from standing outside the stadium where they enter for dinner before the match.

yeah I was really hoping they were going to post more.

I was so ticked when I put that on my watch list when they just had it as an auction and the next day it was changed to a BIN!!! I was going to do the same thing with it!!!

Same here, I don't like Inter Milan at all, but that jersey is sweet! I'm a big Schalke 04 fan and I have a few Schalke match worn/ match issued jerseys. I also have an Andy Carroll match worn Newcastle United jersey and a match issued Real Madrid jersey from Klaas-Jan Huntelaar should be in the mail this week :D

My Meigray clearance pickups arrived today. Luckily only one has the old style NHL shield so hopefully I can find a new style shield to sew on top of it.

2576939280105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

This one is weird because it has all the tagging a retail jersey would have but whatevs.

2898683390105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

This one came with the old style shield that I want to replace but will become a Tucker so I can replace either the shield or neck logo since Tucker wore both styles.

2244699580105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Nothing out of the ordinary with this one. Has the RBK logo and new style shield so it's ready to become a Lindros GI

My orange Flyers had the retail Reebok tags on it as well as the neck tagging, just like your Blue Leafs. Should I take out the nexk tagging or leave it in?

Got this in yesterday. Not sure if the name font is accurate or not, can't find any pics of Roenick on ice specifically. Anybody with any insight on this?

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTQtMjAxMTA4MjktMTk1OC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTMtMjAxMTA4MjktMTk1OC5qcGc.jpg

Got this in yesterday. Not sure if the name font is accurate or not, can't find any pics of Roenick on ice specifically. Anybody with any insight on this?

When in doubt; JeffB -

http://thirdstringgo...ick-jersey.html

I also found these -

2264664350105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2444316520105778501S600x600Q85.jpg

2260413750105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

I looked on Getty have no clue how I missed that. Thanks, looks like there's a nameplate rework to get started on

I looked on Getty have no clue how I missed that. Thanks, looks like there's a nameplate rework to get started on

The good news is you have a true on-ice authentic jersey as a base. Seems most of the '98 USA customized jerseys I've seen on eBay are the middle tier "repli-thenic" with numeric sizing on basically a replica base with no fight strap. Yours has the dazzle yoke and cuffs with the awesome mesh underarm gussets found on the true authentics.

Do those have the authentic Lextra numbers or the screen print?

Do those have the authentic Lextra numbers or the screen print?

Some of my Chelsea ones have the lextra. Oddly when you order off the North American Chelsea site you can get the authentic, but when going to the stadium megastore they only have the screen print (a la the new 2011/2012 Sturridge). The Inter jersey has screen print. Even though Adriano was terrible that year, I just really wanted anybody since i like the number font so much.