It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

That Amonte jersey is SWEET!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know right? That torch lamp is AWESOME!

I Concur!

However, in all seriousness, that is one sweet jersey. The numbers are very unique. The usual blue and red numbers are nice but these are better. :thumbsup:

My grail came in the mail today. 86-87 season Maine Mariners. This is the first hockey team I ever saw live.

DSC07966.jpg

DSC07967.jpg

Jersey has a repair from the collar to the crest and also features 2 fight straps. Lots of holes, board burns, and some healthy stick marks too.

My grail came in the mail today. 86-87 season Maine Mariners. This is the first hockey team I ever saw live.

Jersey has a repair from the collar to the crest and also features 2 fight straps. Lots of holes, board burns, and some healthy stick marks too.

Very nice, very rare, and the fact that it's the first team you saw live, very cool!

1983-84 Gartner

*NOTE* - this guy doesn't have any collar tags left. If anyone has any old ccm replicas, or a destroyed jersey, and you have a collar tag that you can spare, pm me, svp.

2239068410105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2113536180105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

and

1989-90 LaFontaine

2190980340105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

2627393150105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

I was originally getting this guy to replace my '83-84 LaFontaine, but I think I've decided to keep it, and I have no use for both. Check out my my sale thread if you're insterested - http://forums.icejer...?showtopic=3772

1983-84 Gartner

*NOTE* - this guy doesn't have any collar tags left. If anyone has any old ccm replicas, or a destroyed jersey, and you have a collar tag that you can spare, pm me, svp.

and

1989-90 LaFontaine

Great old Gartner, sorry about the tags, looks small maybe a 44?

Great old Gartner, sorry about the tags, looks small maybe a 44?

No need to double post the pics, but thx.

No, the Caps is actually fairly large; fits me perfect as a shirt (right down to the sleeves) and I'm 6'2", 215 lbs, but it is skinny (they all were at the time).

I'd say it's about a size 52 based on my other jerseys.

Haven't posted anything in a bit. I have a boat load on the go.

#16 Henri "Pocket Rocket" Richard Montreal Canadians CCM Ultrafil Size 52.

DSCF4398.jpg

DSCF4405.jpg

My instincts tell me to strip it and put Roy on it. Yet I find it hard to strip jersey of a guy with 11 cups. Era correct or not.

Stevey "Y". CCM Size "48" Air Knit.

DSCF4406.jpg

DSCF4408.jpg

This will be going up for sale. The "R" on the name looks wrong too me..

Slim, yer killin' me with this amazing vintage stuff you're coming up with!! That Gartner is crazy cool!!! The Lafontaine is no slouch either, and in a great big size to boot.

That Amonte reminds me of how I was flipping through the channels the other day and happened upon a replay on MSG of Messier's first game as a Ranger. Opening day 1991 against the Bruins and both teams in the throwback unis. I was completely mesmerized.

Are you kidding? Roy is as played out as it gets. Pocket Rocket all the way.

That Amonte Rangers is sweet. Those TBTC jerseys are classics. In a few more years, they should be doing a similar thing to celebrate 100 years.