It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Usually when I have a problem like this I like to go to stats and see who had a good year, but that was a bad year for the team. Leetch, Nedved and Fleury were the only players with 70+ points. I could always make a Richter jersey, since I don't really have one of those yet, though I'm trying to wait till I get a blue 94 jersey with an ASG patch on it for that.

Why not put Kirk McLean on it.....that would be quite ironic....

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevin Westgarth first half 08-09 Manchester Monarchs. Amazingly hard to get while he played here due to his popularity. Nice example of an enforcer jersey. Holes in elbows, paint transfer, corner of nameplate torn loose, #1 on the right sleeve ripped in half, collar partially torn away and repaired.

westgarthjersey002.jpg

westgarthjersey001.jpg

Not sure I want to call this my grail, as that would mean the search for rare gems is over...

but man, it's pretty d@*n close.

The Pumper-Nicholl

Little late on this one, but that's a beauty!

2009-10 Mike Weber - Picked this up at the silent auction at the Sabres/Canes game last Monday (Slug Appreciation Night)

They had a Slug Appreciation Night? Did they really call it that? I need details! :o

Have been pretty quiet with the pickups this year, with the new place and a sizable mortgage.

Here's one I picked up off a fellow board member F-Liars, good guy to deal with I must say.

img0221cp.jpgimg0222rp.jpg

Something from the RCS sale that's still going on.

img0219sl.jpgimg0220ac.jpg

A few cheap replicas that I picked up.

img0223lg.jpg

img0224fn.jpgimg0225yi.jpg

This arrived today

2166296750105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2062228870105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm really on the fence on what to do with this one. I am almost positive it's a gamer because A) It's a size 54 with a ton of piling on the inside and a small hole on the elbow and B) Who in their right mind would have one of these done up as a Greg Johnston who only played 3 games during the 91-92 season.

I want to strip it and make it something else but I don't feel quite right about it seeing as it's very likely that this was a gamer. Hmmmmmmmmm.

This arrived today

2166296750105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2062228870105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm really on the fence on what to do with this one. I am almost positive it's a gamer because A) It's a size 54 with a ton of piling on the inside and a small hole on the elbow and B) Who in their right mind would have one of these done up as a Greg Johnston who only played 3 games during the 91-92 season.

I want to strip it and make it something else but I don't feel quite right about it seeing as it's very likely that this was a gamer. Hmmmmmmmmm.

So YOU'RE the SOB who outbid me on that one. B)

Yeah....don't strip it. If you're strongly thinking about it, drop me a line first before doing it.

2 new arrivals...

1. Anaheim Ducks 2010/11

away white set 2

#5 Luca SBISA

great major wear...team repairs on both shoulders, board burns, pilling, stick and puck marks...

for me another grail, because he is the first Swiss player that really can fight in the NHL:)

108.jpg

110.jpg

113.jpg

2. Authentic Anaheim Ducks third #8 SELANNE customized by Hockey Monkey

001-1.jpg

003.jpg

004-1.jpg

cheers,

manu

Do it!!! Turn it into something you want to see hanging on your wall!

Gotta love how b ) always turns into B)

I so want to turn mine into a Potvin. If I can get everything off it then I will be stripping it.

Stripping a game-worn Leafs jersey?? BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

If I was 100% sure then I wouldn't touch it but I'm not sure so there ya go.

strip strip !!!!!!!!!!

Has anyone got anything back from EPS lately? I have about seven or eight jerseys there right now for various lengths of time. The oldest are a red and white authentic Caps ccm air knit that was sent in mid and late July. I know they do the jerseys for on ice teams but this is starting to be annoying. Obviously I do not want to get on Josh's bad side by pestering him.

Has anyone got anything back from EPS lately? I have about seven or eight jerseys there right now for various lengths of time. The oldest are a red and white authentic Caps ccm air knit that was sent in mid and late July. I know they do the jerseys for on ice teams but this is starting to be annoying. Obviously I do not want to get on Josh's bad side by pestering him.

Start calling that is a long time and as a customer you have the right to know were your order is