It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

I was going to say the exact same thing. Everybody has a 92-97 Potvin so this would be really unique and is the first jersey he wore in the NHL.

We have a winner.....I would have made mine a Potvin.....it is Iafrate right now.....but Potvin didn't play in 89-90 and mine does not have the NHL shield on the hem...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Rocket's jersey is very cool. I wish the NHL had more colourful jerseys like that.

This arrived today

2166296750105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2062228870105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm really on the fence on what to do with this one. I am almost positive it's a gamer because A) It's a size 54 with a ton of piling on the inside and a small hole on the elbow and B) Who in their right mind would have one of these done up as a Greg Johnston who only played 3 games during the 91-92 season.

I want to strip it and make it something else but I don't feel quite right about it seeing as it's very likely that this was a gamer. Hmmmmmmmmm.

NEVER STRIP A GAMER THST'S HISTORY IN YOUR HANDS RGHT THEYRE!!! YOU ARE ONLY THE CUSTODIAN OF HISTORY NOT THE OWNER!!!

I know, the 3 color numbers and reflectiveness of the numbers plus all the colors at the bottom sold me.

Come to find out each color is knit in, not just dyed stripes....very nice.

I love the Rockets' colors. This is one of my favorites. It helps that is has my favorite number and name on the back.

th_IMG_0455.jpg

th_IMG_0452.jpg

We have a winner.....I would have made mine a Potvin.....it is Iafrate right now.....but Potvin didn't play in 89-90 and mine does not have the NHL shield on the hem...

Iafrate's a keeper, though...nothing wrong with that :thumbsup:

Got a few classic habs in today -

I need to get the Roy fixed, but still a pretty nice jersey -

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hit the jackpot, picked these up yesterday.. windsor Spitfires 2.0 jerseys,, they had some left over cause of the reebok word mark change, so these couldnt be used. They do not sell these to the public or even get them in their pro shop,, I had to plea with Bob Boughner Sr (father of Bob Boughner jr former AVALANCHE)

i posted on the edge 2.0 thread but should have here.

th.jpg

red.jpg

white.jpg

Iafrate's a keeper, though...nothing wrong with that :thumbsup:

Nope....I'm keeping that one as is....plus he's of italian heritage so that is a small bonus form me personally....

NEVER STRIP A GAMER THST'S HISTORY IN YOUR HANDS RGHT THEYRE!!! YOU ARE ONLY THE CUSTODIAN OF HISTORY NOT THE OWNER!!!

That is a great statement.

100% this!

Wow, nice. That's as accurate a TBTC Messier jersey as I've seen in a while. It's not 100% but it's VERY close. Most ones have the incorrect 12" numbers on the back but not this one.

Nothing super-duper really. The numbers are good and the rounded captains' C is also something that gets flubbed a lot. The MESSIER letters are a tad too wide but it's still the correct font. Bravo on that.