It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

They're keeping both sets of Finals jerseys? How stupid is that?? They would have made BUTTLOADS of money on those jerseys; regardless of wear.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got better than LI, he's on the Rangers :-p

LOL I was about to post the exact same thing.

Great pick up Shens. The more I see the Vancouver jerseys, the more I like them. I really like the blue/green combo

You all knew it was coming...

The team is keeping both sets, so I had a 56 2.0 done up. Just like his actual jersey.

You just may have yourself a Stanley Cup winning jersey there.

You all knew it was coming...

The team is keeping both sets, so I had a 56 2.0 done up. Just like his actual jersey.

Very, very nice! :thumbsup:

Awesome Vancouver SCF jersey and nice Biron gamer!

Unless I am missing something, Hodgson is yet to play in the finals, he has not worn that jersey with the SCF patch.

Still a sweet jersey. I am jealous.

Unless I am missing something, Hodgson is yet to play in the finals, he has not worn that jersey with the SCF patch.

Still a sweet jersey. I am jealous.

You are correct, he has yet to play. But it's been made up and issued to him.

Another for my Preds collection, going to become a Ryan Suter

21l3o9g.jpg

suter-ryan-cp-071130.jpg

Fine choice, Suter is very unappreciated because of Weber, I honestly think he is the better player.

Yeah I love them both. I've now got 3 Preds, Suter going to the white one, middle one with year 2000 patch going to Timonen and new 3rd going to Weber once they announce the resigning.

2qte7f5.jpg

Now I just need a first year for the Vokoun and a 5th year Mustard for Legwand. Really excited about this Preds collection.

Now I just need a first year for the Vokoun and a 5th year Mustard for Legwand. Really excited about this Preds collection.

The Mustards are tough to find. Iv been looking for a RBK 6100 to make up as a Timonen. They really are ugly, but awesome

I think I need the Koho as that's what they wore the 5th year. And agreed, they're so ugly I just gotta have one haha.

Rick Nash 2004 ASG I picked up from Wooten a while back, just never got around to snapping a pic. He'll be happy to know I haven't stripped it yet and don't really plan to in the near future.

106_0178.jpg

106_0179.jpg

Then an impulse buy of a Yote's sweater. Still looking for the desert scene one at some point.

106_0177.jpg

And lastly, 91-92 North Stars game worn/issued/made whatever it is. The Ebay auction was posted a while back and the guy gave a detailed whine session on the shipping charges but never a size description. For being a big guy I am surprised I fit into this size 50. Goes to show how weird sizing was way back when. Doing a bit of searching and using the auction description, it had number 39 on it, which was Enrico Ciccone. 91-92 was his first year being in the NHL with the stars and he racked up a -2, 48 PIMs over 11 games. I dunno why the name and numbers were pulled off, but they were done professionally. the 75 year patch looks like it was yanked on, possibly a mishap of a fight? or this was the first patch that the person tried to take off and failed horribly at it. When looking at it though, it looks more like it was an aggressive rip/tug because there are two small holes in the jersey as well. Has the Steichen's tag as well as the year and series tag. Need to find a 25 year patch for it too. Whatever the history of it, I am really happy to have it in my collection.

106_0191.jpg

106_0192.jpg

106_0195.jpg

106_0196.jpg