It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Carolina Monarchs! I went to probably 40 games the two years they were in Greensboro! Such a fugly sublimated mess...and by that I mean completely awesome. I'd love to have one.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nike spent years cultivating the image of being associated with success and with successful organizations; notice that their NHL clients were Detroit, Philadelphia, Chicago, and up-and-coming San Jose and Anaheim teams. When Nashville was added to the stable, it would have meant putting the Nike logo on an expansion team, which they were averse to do (understandably so). Rather than risk it, they put the Bauer logo on the expansion team. If they'd become successful and if Nike/Bauer had stayed on, it would have been replaced by Nike.

Then why did they put their logo on the Maple Leafs jerseys then? :lol:

Then why did they put their logo on the Maple Leafs jerseys then? :lol:

The Leafs were pretty good at that point in time. Now? Not so much.

This one will be a 1997 Dale Hunter, once I can find a Caps logo patch that has the diagonal "CAPITALS" and that's set on black twill.

I am sure you meant it will be a 1996 Peter Bondra that you will be sending to me.

I am sure you meant it will be a 1996 Peter Bondra that you will be sending to me.

Back off I have dibs on the giveaway. It'll be a 97 Dino, thank you very much.

**Shakes fist** But I called it first... :(

Another gamer to post:

Andrew Ference 2006-2007 home jersey, worn on February 13th 2007 with the #9 patch to honor John Bucyk's 50 years with the club. It has a few stick marks and an un-repaired hole. I was able to photomatch the back #2.

259815_10150267327361294_733211293_9391500_4453637_n.jpg

254172_10150267327486294_733211293_9391501_8351723_n.jpg

248223_10150267331561294_733211293_9391549_7325839_n.jpg

the cool thing about buying preds jerseys, theres never anyone to have to outbid!

You're just lucky that we are not the same size... :D

Whoa whoa whoa...is that HIS mask?????

No - I wish though.

That's an Itech 1400 Spider-man mask.

Dave Gunnarson who did Vally and Hank's masks, got a deal with Marvel and Itech/Bauer to design retail masks with Marvel characters after Gunnarson did Vally's spidey masks.

1997-98 Capitals Oates team-issued.

capitalsoatesfront.jpgcapitalsoatesback.jpg

Cutting Edge needs a spell-checker.

capitalsoatessetlabel.jpg

2000 All-Star World Goalie. The Caps & Germany patches are going to be tough to find if I make this into a Kolzig.

allstar2000worldgoalie.jpg

New Hampshire Wildcats alt replica. (Uh, Caps-related because Langway went there.)

unhalt.jpg

Is that a Roanoke Express jersey? That's pretty wild if so! I heard recently that Chicago will have a new ECHL franchise starting next year called the Chicago Express. Any relation there?

Edmonton Oilers Todd McFarlane Replica. Picked it up from Canadian Tire for $70. Thought it was kinda pricey, but I picked it up anyways since I probably wasn't going to find another one anytime soon.

img0766ul.jpg

Edited by galvinwong