It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

You can never have too many Sens jerseys.

I have a couple of jerseys to post tomorrow that I am really excited to share.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first dealings with EPS arrived today. Very happy to say they did a perfect job, and ironically better than the actual team customizer. Got the color perfect and the kiss cut numbers look great. Will be sending more work their way immediately. I actually mailed it out on May 12th as well, so it was very fast.

alzner-b.jpg

alzner-f.jpg

4001669554_a03e669419.jpg

Nice Bears Alzner! :thumbsup:

From the gamewornauctions.net recent auction:

2003-04 Columbus Blue Jackets Darryl Sydor Away Set 2

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

Has a nice player specific patch inside, which I guess someone asked him about once and he was kind of upset they had one of his gamers, so he wouldn't tell them. Based on what I've heard and read, I suspect it's something to do with his mother, who died sometime around that season or perhaps the season before.

medium.jpg

It's hard to tell on a dark jersey, but this thing is fairly trashed. Lots of repairs and unrepared damage. Part of the reason I got this was in direct contrast to a jersey I have from the inaugural season. It's nice to see the differences in number font and font "A" size in a direct comparison, as originally pointed out to me by Nathan.

medium.jpgmedium.jpg

The smaller A on the left was used at least from 2000-02 so far as I can tell. (they're also applied differently, one velcro and one sewn. The one on the right matches what the team still uses.

medium.jpg

Wow, that thing's got some great wear on the arms, huh? I always liked that style too. The CBJ logo was very unique and pretty wild looking. Could that AS/RS patch have something to do with his children maybe? I know players sometimes put their kids' names inside their jerseys. Gretzky did that for a while.

Wow, that thing's got some great wear on the arms, huh? I always liked that style too. The CBJ logo was very unique and pretty wild looking. Could that AS/RS patch have something to do with his children maybe? I know players sometimes put their kids' names inside their jerseys. Gretzky did that for a while.

That's what this guy thinks:

BigJim81772

but articles I've read say his kids are named Braden, Parker and Dylan? His dad's name was Bill, so that doesnt fit either...I do not know his mother's name, but in this article, it mentions that he wears a patch dedicated to his mother inside his jersey

Tampa Bay Article

It'd be neat to find out exactly what the patch means to him since he obviously wanted in his sweaters.

That was one of the better pick ups in the game worn auction great job wooten.....

My package is on its way as well can barely wait...

Mike Fisher 2009-10 Home Set 2

Fisher0910H2_1.jpg

Fisher0910H2_2.jpg

Close-ups of markings

Left Arm Shoulder Patch

Left Chest Repairs

Right Chest Repairs

Mike Fisher wore this home jersey from December 16th 2009 to February 9th 2010 during that time Ottawa set a franchise record 11 game winning streak. On January 30th, Fisher scored an OT winner against Montreal to break the previous franchise record. The video can be seen

, I also own the Karlsson jersey from the video. It has pretty good wear for an edge jersey.

Marian Hossa 2002-03 Away Set 3 w/ playoffs

Hossa0203A3_1.jpg

Hossa0203A3_2.jpg

Close-ups of markings

Puck mark on crest

Left Arm Shoulder Patch

Tear and Puck Mark on Bottom of Hem

Left Arm Sleeve Repairs

Right Arm Sleeve Burns

Marian Hossa wore this jersey during the last part of the 2002-03 season plus the playoffs and it has incredible wear! During the season Hossa scored 45 goals which is his career best to date. Ottawa went deep into the playoffs that year losing in game 7 of the conference finals to NJ(I still imagine what could have been). I am sure I shouldn't have trouble photo matching this jersey with the large puck mark on the crest.

Thanks man, I am really happy with it. Will probably get the road version done up soon for someone else.

Too bad the AHL store is out of the 09 Calder Cup patches, because your jersey needs one on it.

I was tempted to pick up one of the 3rd jerseys from 09-10 to make into an Alzner when I was in Hershey but they were still selling them at full price. No bueno. :(

Yeah Hershey never discounts anything. River city has the type of jersey I got made into Alzner for $150

Mike Fisher 2009-10 Home Set 2

Marian Hossa 2002-03 Away Set 3 w/ playoffs

Those two Sens are awesome! Nice pickups!

Snagged these this week, my first Kings jerseys in the collection and loving the player options,Ultrafil, tags still attached and

born on date stickers from '93 and '94. The names are direct sewn, no nameplates, which has me a bit on the fence

about having them stripped and fixed but the fonts are correct and I would hate to get it done wrong.

Going to add a SCF patch to this one:

2078971620103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2439050060103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Going to add a 75th and LAK25th Anniversary patch (if I can find one)

2369058180103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2361676310103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

The names are direct sewn, no nameplates, which has me a bit on the fence

about having them stripped and fixed but the fonts are correct and I would hate to get it done wrong.

Kings didn't have nameplates then. Adding a nameplate would ruin it. :(