It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2005-06 Set 2 Chelios Game Worn Light wear/multiple repairs on both elbows

2151382910106761186S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice, now someone on this board has evidence......we can now scientifically prove Chris Chelios is a zombie

Bring that one to the lab!!

I guess instead of the miracle cloth sewn on the fight strap, his probably just says "BRAINS!"

That Nash jersey is nice, great player, would love to have him out west.

I know I said I would stop hogging the thread, but I wasn't expecting this and at least it isn't a Kings jersey.

callahanfront.jpg

callahanback.jpg

2005-06 Set 2 Chelios Game Worn Light wear/multiple repairs on both elbows

What's with the prison numbers on the back hem?

AHHH NICE ROOKIE CALLY!! That's friggin awesome! You just made a LOT of Rangers fans jealous with that one.

Regarding the numbers on the back of the Chelios though, that's done by Hockeytown Authentics so they can keep track of their jerseys. It's kinda like the MeiGray tags. It's not screened onto the jersey itself though. There's a small piece of fabric that it's put onto and then the swatch is sewn onto the jersey after it's been worn.

That Chelios is absolutely KILLER by the way.

Love the Jackets gamers, especially the Nash.

The rookie Cally is awesome too - I had that same idea, just haven't gotten the kit yet.

The Callahan rookie is great. I've had that idea for a while, but I don't have a blank Reebok jersey at the moment and I'm gonna wait until he's signed.

Awesome pick ups! Spectacular CBJ gamers, especially the Nash.

A Cheli game worn too? It's great pickup season it seems.

I love the Callahan rookie jersey too, always a fan of rookie numbers.

AHHH NICE ROOKIE CALLY!! That's friggin awesome! You just made a LOT of Rangers fans jealous with that one.

Regarding the numbers on the back of the Chelios though, that's done by Hockeytown Authentics so they can keep track of their jerseys. It's kinda like the MeiGray tags. It's not screened onto the jersey itself though. There's a small piece of fabric that it's put onto and then the swatch is sewn onto the jersey after it's been worn.

That Chelios is absolutely KILLER by the way.

Thanks for the info, I am always learning something new on this site.

Thanks all for the comments. I have another one I am thinking about doing up as Dubinsky 54.

Nice! In addition to that, you can also match it to that loose thread on the star at the bottom of his right arm. You're 2-for-2!

Nice! In addition to that, you can also match it to that loose thread on the star at the bottom of his right arm. You're 2-for-2!

Good catch with the thread, I never even would have noticed.

Just finished up this puppy. Imagine the World Cup patch is on the chest for now.

lTeam3rdcirca2004Nikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Team3rdcirca2004bNikeauthentic-vi.jpg

Tell me you don't love it. Go ahead. Try and say that. It's IMPOSSIBLE.

I dunno, the sleeve numbers look off :P

That jersey is, for the most part, awesome, Brilliant. To be honest, I never liked the little USA shield used, but the classic design of the rest of the jersey (especially the block font used) is great. I wish more teams kept a classic look (who doesn't). That's why the Original 6 teams have such great jerseys, because they don't ruin what works.

It's another reason why college jerseys are typically awesome, too. Most teams haven't left the early 90s in terms of jersey style/design. Most have nice, bright colors, bold horizontal striping, looser fits, etc...

Just finished up this puppy. Imagine the World Cup patch is on the chest for now.

Beautiful Mike! You know what I've always wanted in my collection? A Chris Drury with a 2004 WCOH patch on it in a 56 of that same style. You think we could make that happen? :D

2738670810105558261S600x600Q85.jpg2426128110105558261S600x600Q85.jpg

Your 2010-2011 Bill Masterson Memorial Trophy winner: Ian Laperriere

Size 58

Reebok 2.0

Orange Set 2 / G.I

Meigray LOA

Those Blue Jackets jerseys are awesome. Maybe I have just been out of the Hockey jersey game too long but the price of the edge jerseys has made it almost impossible to justify purchasing an edge and ebay isnt helping to much considering i like obscure teams. I would really like to start picking up some of the newer jerseys but considering I can pick up about three or four baseball jerseys for what i could get one edge for ( on ebay at least), it makes it hard to deviate. Thats just the problem of having two loves i guess.

Those Blue Jackets jerseys are awesome. Maybe I have just been out of the Hockey jersey game too long but the price of the edge jerseys has made it almost impossible to justify purchasing an edge and ebay isnt helping to much considering i like obscure teams. I would really like to start picking up some of the newer jerseys but considering I can pick up about three or four baseball jerseys for what i could get one edge for ( on ebay at least), it makes it hard to deviate. Thats just the problem of having two loves i guess.

Some times, at least with Blue Jackets jerseys, it is cheaper to get a gamer or a team issued jersey over a retail edge.

Your 2010-2011 Bill Masterson Memorial Trophy winner: Ian Laperriere

Size 58

Reebok 2.0

Orange Set 2 / G.I

Meigray LOA

Awesome Lappy!