It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sad frosted tips went out of style. Look at that hair/tie combo. That photo reeks of the 90's.

Interesting choice for the jersey though, will definitely be one of a kind.

That Lindros will definitely be unique..I think im in the majority like Slim pointed out about not liking lol. It will be one of a kind though.

Yes I know, not really a popular choice.....but Eric Lindros is my all-time favourite player and it is unique and you won't find many (if at all) of this out there......

On another note.....I have been trying to track down the winner of this.....

My link

If anyone knows the person that got this.....I have been trying to get the Lindros jersey......

You should put velcro on the back of the Nords' one so you can switch to a Tugnutt nameplate when you catch flak for having an Eric Lindros Nordiques jersey! :D

So, I picked this up today. My first venture into not only Nike jerseys, but IIHF jerseys as well.

2010 Team Sweden replica. Picked it up for 20 bucks at Modell's, it was the last one too.

267273_10150223238332015_507552014_7651691_2411899_n.jpg

269660_10150223238467015_507552014_7651693_3956133_n.jpg

It's rather dirty on both the front and back (not visible in pictures), and there's a small hole on the left chest, but for what I paid for it I'm gonna try to clean it up and make it a Lundqvist.

Found this rare patch on ebay recently -

2609940870105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

And thanks to Nathan, a nice blank Flames showed up today to put it on -

2357525040105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2912622220105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm hoping I can get the proper customization to turn it into a Killer -

2699500570105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

So...you're NOT gonna turn an 80's Flames jersey into a Stanley Cup Finals jersey?? Wuzzamattawichuboy?

Oh and when you get it lettered, don't forget the wrinkles! :D

Found this rare patch on ebay recently -

And thanks to Nathan, a nice blank Flames showed up today to put it on -

I'm hoping I can get the proper customization to turn it into a Killer -

Amazing find!!!!

Just in time for Dougie's hall of fame induction today......

That Flames jersey will be Killer after you put Dougie on it lol.

That Flames jersey will be Killer after you put Dougie on it lol.

Nice signature buddy!!

Too bad Lindros didn't make it.....then it would be a Leaf sweep for the first time!

Nice signature buddy!!

Too bad Lindros didn't make it.....then it would be a Leaf sweep for the first time!

If he made it I would have had to pick up that Lindros you were selling since I don't have one.

So...you're NOT gonna turn an 80's Flames jersey into a Stanley Cup Finals jersey?? Wuzzamattawichuboy?

Oh and when you get it lettered, don't forget the wrinkles! :D

Right?

If I had an authentic '89 cup patch, maybe...

As for the wrinkles, as long as the font is correct, I'll be happy.

Maybe I can just leave it in a sauna for a month or so...hmmm :doh:

give beckett a shout

eBay

Judging by the Getzlaf and other gamers it really looks like 10"...

I might be wrong, but it wouldn't hurt asking beckett...

I can confirm 10 inch numbers for the Ducks. They've been using 10 ing numbers since they switched to the edge jerseys. I spoke with the team customizer at MonkeySports an have measured a few of the team issue jerseys I have.

Interesting enough Beckett Media got back to me today, their exact response:

"Strange question? Strange answer. I have some that are just over 9.5 inches. I have some that are just short of 10 inches. They look the same but there are different sizes."

That's kinda funny. It seems like all the ducks stuff is all over the place. I have seen some of their gamers, even from the same year/set, have air knit nameplates while others are edge material.

Unfortunately, either way 12 inch numbers are too large.

Ya I know :-( unfortunately they say that the jersey will become ruined if I send it back to be fixed :-( so looks like that's what I'm stuck with

Ya I know :-( unfortunately they say that the jersey will become ruined if I send it back to be fixed :-( so looks like that's what I'm stuck with

I wouldnt take no for an answer. IJ has some really good customer service and they had to fix a jersey of mine, and even replaced the jersey all together because the jersey was ruined once they stripped it.

Just call them and dont take no for an answer.

This is said right on their site.

My link

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Even though we take every step possible to ensure your customized jersey exceeds your expectations, there is the rare possibility that our customization just isn’t up to snuff. If that is the case, and we have made an error on your jersey – or the workmanship is sub-par, we will do whatever we can to make things right. This would likely include repairing the jersey in a timely manner and covering any additional shipping costs that may be incurred to return your jersey.