It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

I think this is a foul. I see a lot of Replica curent Hawk alternate jerseys at games with Hull or Mikita; and the replica ccm vintage remakes for the Caps for the early 90s with Ovechkin and I think it looks kind of silly. That said it is all personal taste. I know I have committed a jersey foul in some peoples eyes. I was unable to find an authentic ultrafil Hawks 1992 tbtc in my size, so I bought an authentic ccm vintage re-make, which is a real legit authentic jersey, but air knit. Long story short, go with what you want, as long as it is not this.

http://www.wholesalebrandjerseys.us/toronto-maple-leafs/toronto-maple-leafs-17-wendel-clark-stitched-blue-ccm-throwback-nhl-jersey

That's a pretty common foul among hawks fans..I'm guilty as well but that's a hard jersey to find! I actually have an ultrafil version out getting customized right now.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly get an Oilers Gretzky jersey...won a couple of Cups with them if I recall correctly. :thumbsup:

Nothx lol. Only stuff I can actually wear for me.

On the heels of the unfortunate news that the Trenton Devils(they'll always be the Titans to me) will be suspending operations for the upcoming season, I have found two of my most sought-after Titans jerseys. Surprisingly enough, they were only about 25-30 miles to my south. I'm just glad the guy who had them was willing to part with them.

First, one of the nicest colored jerseys there were, a 2003-04 Dan Riva road jersey with the 5th anniversary patch:

ntonTitanscirca2004SPauthentic-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca2004bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

...and finally, the one I've been searching for since the year it took place, a home Chris Robinson 2005 Kelly Cup Finals jersey:

ntonTitanscirca2005SPauthentic-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca2005bSPauthentic-vi.jpg

Trenton won the first two games of the series in Florida by a combined score of 9-1. Then, came home and promptly lost the next two. In Game 5(at home), they were down 2-0 in the third period before exploding to score 5 unanswered and win the game 5-2. Going back to Florida, they would win Game 6 4-1 and take the championship. I have a lot of fond memories from that team and that year in particular and it's very sad to see what the Devils did to the franchise.

Matt,

I would do one of these Briere jerseys with that 1.0. The Flyers placed the "A" up in the corner like that for some if not all of 2007-2008. Would be cool to recreate that IMO.

2397576390105558261S425x425Q85.jpg

On the heels of the unfortunate news that the Trenton Devils(they'll always be the Titans to me) will be suspending operations for the upcoming season, I have found two of my most sought-after Titans jerseys. Surprisingly enough, they were only about 25-30 miles to my south. I'm just glad the guy who had them was willing to part with them.

Nice stuff. Are the shoulders supposed to represent the "Trenton Makes" bridge?

Some nice Preds jerseys arrived today from EPS.

The 10 year patch on the Suter is wrong, but its just ironed on, was like that when I got it. I have the proper one here. I assume they're easy to get off. Both are size 52, Suter is a 1.0.

Tomorrow I should have something to post that might just be the envy of many Predators fans.

suter-b.jpg

suter-f.jpg

timonen-f.jpg

timonen-b.jpg

And here is the final part of the 3-part goalie puzzle....

Devils away Edge 2.0 size 58+G

th_IMG_0479.jpg th_IMG_0480.jpg

Will be a Brodeur 104th shutout jersey

The 10 year patch on the Suter is wrong, but its just ironed on, was like that when I got it. I have the proper one here. I assume they're easy to get off. Both are size 52, Suter is a 1.0.

Tomorrow I should have something to post that might just be the envy of many Predators fans.

Great stuff there...I've always thought those Preds jerseys were ugly, yet I'm somehow inexplicably drawn to them!

Thank you, and I have the exact same feelings about them haha. Since they have a short history, I am trying to get one of each design.

Those Predators jerseys are awesome.

I especially love the Timonen. Great choice!

Love the Suter!

Here is one I have been seeking for a long time........

th_IMG_0481.jpg th_IMG_0482.jpg

Eric Lindros limited edition rookie season jersey, signed, size 56 with COA, #104/350

This comes courtesy of rob77ta who gave me the hook-up here......

Another one to add to the Lindros collection.......

Anyone know of any other Lindros or Roy jerseys I do not have, please fire me a message.......

Oh that looks familiar. Hated to let that one go...Enjoy!

Here is one I have been seeking for a long time........

th_IMG_0481.jpg th_IMG_0482.jpg

Eric Lindros limited edition rookie season jersey, signed, size 56 with COA, #104/350

This comes courtesy of rob77ta who gave me the hook-up here......

Another one to add to the Lindros collection.......

Anyone know of any other Lindros or Roy jerseys I do not have, please fire me a message.......

How 'bout this one? http://cgi.ebay.com/1996-WORLD-CUP-TEAM-CANADA-GAME-WORN-LINDROS-JERSEY-/220784953501?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3367cf089d

OUCH!!!

Picked up a couple awesome things while I was visiting NY last week.

Marty Biron gameworn Amerks jersey

DSCN0442.jpgDSCN0443.jpg

Marty Biron game used and autographed Koho stick

DSCN0445.jpgDSCN0444-1.jpg

If by any chance someone has any pictures of Biron playing for the Amerks and would like to share them with me, I'd appreciate it.

WOW. That is one sweet looking Amerks jersey. It looks like everything is kiss-cut too, huh? That's a pretty wild piece.

Great Biron jersey. I love seeing the sponsor patches on AHL jerseys. Not excessive, just a nice addition to give the jersey some pop.

So after unsuccessfully trying to get his first goal jersey, his 40th anniversary jersey, his SCF jersey (and having to settle for customized 2.0's instead...sad I know) I finally, by some stroke of sheer dumb luck and coincidence, got my hands on a gamer.

He only wore it for 4 games. Barely any wear, and the only way to possibly photomatch it is with loose threads and the excess glue under the nameplate. That being said, he wore it for the Nashville and San Jose series during these playoffs. And it's the last jersey he wore during his first NHL season because he didn't play in the finals.

Front.jpgBack.jpgCode.jpg

So over the moon. :wub:

Very nice! :thumbsup:

If by any chance someone has any pictures of Biron playing for the Amerks and would like to share them with me, I'd appreciate it...

Well Its not an Americans jersey....I have a few shots of him in the AHL All Star game in Philly. There are a few other shots you might be interested in on the Webshots page as well.

2861966090106460649njKbuT_th.jpg

Sorry about the image quality. It was pre digital era so I had to scan the old photos into the computer.

Thanks Mike, those are neat pictures. Mind if I steal and print one or two for my Biron collection? :D

And Brilliant, yes, they're kiss-cut. It's the first time I've actually seen that in person, it's really kind of neat compared to the standard layering. I can imagine it's quite a pain for the guy who gets to do all that stitching though.