It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Thanks! Did he play in the game? I am going to have to research this. Back then, it was a random seat drawing and if a player was scratched/injured, they forgot about him (thats how I got my Lindgren :thumbsup: ).

he did play, but only 6 minutes and change. maybe he got injured and left early?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/boxscore;_ylt=AnWHD0XOSfyDezdoNOT1ZVFivLYF?gid=2004040412

interesting tidbit about the game. from what i saw, it might have been the last nhl tie.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back from the Hawks convention..didn't have much that was reasonable except practice jerseys and the Ladd jersey that went for $500 that I missed out on..ugh!

100_1504.jpg

100_1505.jpg

Wow, Johnny. That is one hell of a steal you made out on. Congrats! I can only dream of a Wings haul like that!

Yeah I don't really know why they didn't go with those. I guess they just wanted to add more color. I'm so happy about it, I can't stop looking at it hahah. It looks so nice in person. It's also my first team issue jersey so that's cool.

Can I have it? :DB)

Haha sorry. I imagine I'm one of a very few people who own one of these. Im traveling to Nashville for a game this year and I will definitely be wearing it.

Alright guys, here it is.

The Predators White Third jersey only worn at a team event, Team Issue, Edge 2.0, Sz 54. I picked this up from someone within the organization. Definitely one of the coolest things I own and for sure the most rare.

I have pics of the event with most players wearing it customized, I will most likely do something with it, potentially Rinne.

preds-3rd-alt.jpg

That is a beauty! I really wasn't stoked about the possibility of being their road jersey come last season and was glad it got pushed back, but seeing it there has changed my mind. Still not a huge fan of the blue version, but that white is stunning! I wish they had gone that route, and I like the direction they went. Great pick up

Wow so many great pickups lately I had to go back a couple pages to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Mike - the Ulf jersey is amazing, great pickup.

Brandon - love that Preds one-hit wonder, great simple design.

Johnny - that Flyers haul is sick (in both meanings of the word). :P

CJ and XC - great Sauer pickups, including mine I think we have the market covered.

Thanks, can never have too much Sauer. Not sure which one I like better, ours, or yours. The font is slightly different. Think I like the curves on the ends of the 4 on my jersey more than the straight edge on yours. All in all they're great though. I'm glad I bought it.

2565177520105170938krkdfz_th.jpg2594135150105170938qwnvNh_th.jpg

(Sorry for the small Thumbnails... Webshots isn't generating larger pixel codes at the moment.)

1998 Team Canada Nagano Home Gretzky Authentic. Made by Bauer, combination of Air-Knit/Dazzle Knit/Mesh, probably the only Canada jersey to use all 3 materials at one time...

Will be shortly added to my For Sale for any interested Gretzky Collectors out there.

2565177520105170938krkdfz_th.jpg2594135150105170938qwnvNh_th.jpg

(Sorry for the small Thumbnails... Webshots isn't generating larger pixel codes at the moment.)

1998 Team Canada Nagano Home Gretzky Authentic. Made by Bauer, combination of Air-Knit/Dazzle Knit/Mesh, probably the only jersey to use all 3 materials at one time...

Will be shortly added to my For Sale for any interested Gretzky Collectors out there.

Sweet jersey, but I have to say, didn't the Mighty Ducks alternate sets also combine all 3, as well as the USA jersey of the same year? I like trivia.

1998 Team Canada Nagano Home Gretzky Authentic. Made by Bauer, combination of Air-Knit/Dazzle Knit/Mesh, probably the only Canada jersey to use all 3 materials at one time...

Wow, that is *really* nice looking, and not a style you see a lot!

Sweet jersey, but I have to say, didn't the Mighty Ducks alternate sets also combine all 3, as well as the USA jersey of the same year? I like trivia.

You are correct Sir, as well as the Sharks of the same Nike era.

I prefer those Preds jersey hands down over the ones they just unveiled. For me, they are so much better than the same

simple clean aesthetic of the Lightning. Amazing how two designs, both simple and clean can feel so different IMO.

So...I think I just hit the lottery. All from the Flyers summer sale...just a note, last year jerseys were $75:

13 jerseys, $10 a piece. All Flyers are 1.0, 7 are 52's and 2 are 46's. The Phantoms Edge is a 2.0, 52. The other are just older authentics, 52. I think I'm still crying over this glorious bounty.

Holy smokes! Do all the teams have sales like this? What I'd give to get in on a sale like that...

awesome roli. lemme know if you ever wanna trade it

...and no pics yet, but i pulled the anderson from the meigray grab bag. i have 50 different matches already

CJ and XC - great Sauer pickups, including mine I think we have the market covered.

I really like it, but not going to lie I was more stoked with the Zubov. Matt and Mike know I refused to take it off until I got in the car to go home for good because I was in awe I owned it haha.

Haha dude you were insane, standing in the heat in that thing like it was going out of style.

At least it wasn't the ultrafil Quebec Rafales jersey. I saved wearing that one for the airconditioned house.

I picked up a blank authentic dazzle Nike North Dakota jersey. I may or may not show pics since it's not customized (yet).

so show us the game photos!

heh

i dont wanna make this thread crash, so here is everything in a webshots folder:

http://sports.webshots.com/album/580577390LagMvc

there's a thick stick mark through the crest that he picked up early in the season, so that is visible in almost every shot. then as more wear popped up around the neck and on the arms, id say that about 1/2 the pics i looked at between october and mid december (it's a set 1) were matches