It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Sad to think I'll never see that Preds jersey in a game...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what this is? university of colorado or colorado college im assuming? looks like they both have black and yellow as colors. if so, does anyone know when this style would have been worn?

it's airknit and was made by K1. a friend gave it to me to sell, but i have no idea what it is

1001124.th.jpg

CC uses those colors, probably who it is.

Got this in from MeiGray today:

PJ Axelsson 2002-2003 White Set 1

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

It's my first gamer to have some serious wear, with stick marks throughout as well as a couple of repairs and board transfers.

Even the receipt had a stick mark on it :P

DSC_0260.jpg

And on a smaller note, I pulled an Edmonton practice jersey from the MeiGray grab-bag.

DSC_0258.jpg

Well, I tend to follow a lot of college hockey stuff...actually, pretty much only college hockey stuff. I haven't seen Colorado College use that jersey even having seen them play in person a number of times. However, that doesn't mean it wasn't. Also, if it's K1, it very well could be a CC jersey. K1 used to produce a lot of college replicas. If anything, it was a one-game wonder, probably when they played Denver. I can do some research when I find time, but might not be much the rest of this week because I'm getting married.

psssh, getting me jersey info or your wedding? ;)

jk, congrats, man. if/when you get a chance, great. if not, no worries. you obviously have plenty on your plate right now

Big A HG. Congratulations to you and the soon-to-be Mrs. Big A HG! Hope you have a great wedding and I hope the best for years to come! :thumbsup:

clean jersey

Nope. That jersey was used from 05-07 and Pronger was an Oiler for the 05-06 season then moved to the Ducks for the 06-07 season.

Jersey foul not found.

Nope. That jersey was used from 05-07 and Pronger was an Oiler for the 05-06 season then moved to the Ducks for the 06-07 season.

Jersey foul not found.

I quickly edited it. I always categorize that pre edge reebok as used only one year because the ducks only had it one year in the new unis. Then I remembered they used the vector on the old jerseys

Just got this today from City of Winners. Sending it in to EPS to hopefully get Bondra put on it.

I really miss those jerseys... so much nicer than even the winter classic attempt at replicating the look.

I like the thinner font on the old ones more. I have old red and white CCM caps and new edge ones, including the winter classic. The thing I like the most about the old ones is the letters and stick are all individual patches, instead of one big one as they have now. That said, I really like the current Caps and am happy they went back to the red white and blue color scheme.

I cant wait to get some of those. I want to make a Kolzig rookie jersey.

I have him as my 2nd choice, if the stripping leaves marks and Bondra is not doable.

I like the thinner font on the old ones more. I have old red and white CCM caps and new edge ones, including the winter classic. The thing I like the most about the old ones is the letters and stick are all individual patches, instead of one big one as they have now. That said, I really like the current Caps and am happy they went back to the red white and blue color scheme.

Yeah, don't get me wrong I love the new jerseys, and even the winter classic (it's not hard to be better than teal and black, ugh) but the old sweaters are the best :3

I have Kolzig as my 2nd choice, if the stripping leaves marks and Bondra is not doable.

There is this one on ebay right now. I would think it is fine if you want to make it a Kolzig, #37. I did not go for it cause the guy told me via a message that it had been customized for about ten years, and he got it from somebody and did not know who they had do it, or how many times it had been washed (thread bleeding).

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-94-WASHINGTON-CAPITALS-CRAIG-BERUBE-JERSEY-52-/110717728467?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c74a76d3

a 2008-09 Nick Johnson Wheeling Nailers road jersey

I hope he's better than the Nick Johnson that tortured us Yankee fans <_<