It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

Hi everybody....New to the forum here. I just ordered and received a Bruins jersey and was wondering if I could get the opinions of you guys here. Does anything look..."off" to you guys? I'm trying to accept it "as is", however, I may end up returning it because every time I look at the jersey, my eyes are drawn to the one glaring error. Thanks in advance!

Jersey2.jpg

Jersey1.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

legit patch...

I'm with CJ on that one.. It's gotta have the Stanly Cup final patch.

Love the Kulemin and Mayorov. Nice pick up guys.

I dig the Mayorov. I think they misclassified many of those as "game issue" when some are clearly recycled gamers. They might be from the prospect tournament, or preseason in many cases, but as your Mayorov suggests, they could have easily been used for short call ups. That may have been their intention, since the patch was added after preseason...kind of a cheap way to have one ready 'just in case' instead of having a completely unused set 1 sit around.

Just a theory, I could be wrong, but for the price, you can't beat those and in defense of those that price them, they probably wouldn't sell very well if they were very much more. I'm very happy to have gotten a Goloubef and Gabriel from that same batch. Should they make the team or get called up at any point, it will be nice to have a jersey of theirs for less than even a customized replica.

And the real jersey guy is Nathan anyway, I'm just a newbie who shares more than most. :stickhndl:

Justin Johnson Alaska Aces Jersey. JJ played for the Manchester Monarchs last year and certainly isn't afraid to drop the gloves. He played in 54 games the year he wore this jersey in Alaska and racked up 249 minutes in the box.

JJJersey1.jpg

JJJersey2.jpg

Massive team repair on the right arm.

JJJersey5.jpg

Just got this from Meigray clearance; it was tagged as a 2008-10 jersey, which would be Edge. I'm not accusing them of doing anything wrong; the guy they got it from (who got them from the team directly) has the letter that states as such.

No matter....there is zero wear on this and no sign there was ever a nameplate, so Jeff Carter Greyhounds, here I come!

2579294830055476068S500x500Q85.jpg

Also, the Monarchs had their first Fan Fest today with a game worn jersey sale. My first Captains jersey.

CaptainCliche1.jpg

CaptainCliche2.jpg

Sweet Monarchs pickup!

Also, the Monarchs had their first Fan Fest today with a game worn jersey sale. My first Captains jersey.

Congrats on the captains jersey. Any wear on that bad boy?

That Johnson jersey looks nicely "worn"..Ha!

Captain's jerseys are just so Cliche anymore...sigh. Great jersey though, I freakin' love the Ice Pilots and Aces too. Gotta love the minor leagues and their sweet designs.

Got a big bow from EPS this week!!! The Bourque is a Haiti made Starter that I had them add the fight strap to. I would prefer it about an inch higher, but I really can't complain all that much. I think they did a super job with it.

th_IMG_3610.jpg

th_IMG_3609.jpg

th_IMG_3608.jpg

th_IMG_3607.jpg

th_IMG_3606.jpg

th_IMG_3605.jpg

th_IMG_3604.jpg

th_IMG_3603.jpg

th_IMG_3602.jpg

th_IMG_3601.jpg

Got a big bow from EPS this week!!! The Bourque is a Haiti made Starter that I had them add the fight strap to. I would prefer it about an inch higher, but I really can't complain all that much. I think they did a super job with it.

Ah, so *you're* the reason why my jerseys are taking a while. :thumbsup: Seriously though, can I ask how quickly they got those done for you? Nice load, BTW.

I got to "meet" Cujo at Mohawk Racetrack in Campbellville yesterday at the Maple Leaf Trot

I wasn't able to get a photo with him, but it was quite an adventure to get his sig.....

I got there and security had cut off the line (mind you I did get there close to 7pm, and supposedly he was slated to leave at 6:15)

So I went up front and asked people in line to get him to sign my item for me......one guy flat said no.....another person chose to give me some lip service on top of the "no" but me wanting to get a sig and not get kicked out I bit my tongue and carried on.

One of the security guys went up to Cujo after the last person got a sig, so I got a bit pissed about that, so I went up to the table next to him and asked him to sign my item, and others followed suit....

Here it is......

IMG_0504.jpg

And it is going to go on this size 56G Nike Leafs home jersey

th_IMG_0509.jpg th_IMG_0510.jpg

Wow. Had I known he was so close, I'd have loved to have gone and met the man and get my jersey signed. Glad it worked out for ya.

Really dig the Thomas and Joseph jersey, btw. Would love to get myself a 93-94 Blues Cujo.

I sent these and a few baseball jerseys out in late April and they arrived about July 14-17ish. The red layer on the Cujo is a heat pressed vinyl and it is thick!! The Thomas is supposed to look that way believe it or not. I actually found pictures of a gamer and sent it in along with the jersey.