It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sent these and a few baseball jerseys out in late April and they arrived about July 14-17ish.

Thanks for the reply. Wow, 2 1/2 months... I guess I still have a few more weeks of waiting then. :mellow: I remember someone here recently mentioned an order coming back from them in about 2 weeks- but maybe that's just for current jerseys, not vintage ones. Enjoy your jerseys!

Thanks for the reply. Wow, 2 1/2 months... I guess I still have a few more weeks of waiting then. :mellow: I remember someone here recently mentioned an order coming back from them in about 2 weeks- but maybe that's just for current jerseys, not vintage ones. Enjoy your jerseys!

I did send them a large order, about 15 jerseys in all. I was expecting it to take a little while. Thanks!!

Just picked this Maksim Mayorov jersey at the Arena today. It is a 2009-20010 Set 1 that was used for the preseason of 09-10 and 10-11 (photomatched to a preseason game in 2010) and might have been used during 2 of the 3 road games that he has played in the past two season, but I am still working on proof of that. The jersey has a couple good size burns on the right shoulder and is covered in black marks and pulls.

Mayorov2009-20102010-2011PreseasonSetTag.jpg

Little late to the party, but great pick up. And thanks for posting the set tagging... one of the "10/11" jerseys is possibly one I've been looking for from the 08/09 Traverse City prospect tournament, so I emailed Brent and we'll see. I always assumed that the "2010/11 Set 1s" were tagged as such.

Look to see if you can find an out line from where the JHM patch was removed. That will prove it was used during the 08-09 season at some point.

I dropped off 10 jerseys on Friday and they said the vintage ones would be 4-5 weeks.

Little late to the party, but great pick up. And thanks for posting the set tagging... one of the "10/11" jerseys is possibly one I've been looking for from the 08/09 Traverse City prospect tournament, so I emailed Brent and we'll see. I always assumed that the "2010/11 Set 1s" were tagged as such.

I have two 10/11 'game issued' from the current sale list, Goloubef and Gabriel and both are tagged with 2008-09. I think most, if not all of these will be similar. They're all edge 1.0 which I have not seen used by anyone on the team since 2008-09. Somewhere in the middle of 2008-09, players started to change over to the 2.0's. Can't say for sure who and when, but there are some examples of multiples 1.0 and 2.0 in different sizes for some of the goalies. I suspect they changed with set 2.

5967497275_f342587f23_m.jpg

I dropped off 10 jerseys on Friday and they said the vintage ones would be 4-5 weeks.

I've been waiting around 5 weeks, so hopefully it won't be much longer. Thank you!

Look to see if you can find an out line from where the JHM patch was removed. That will prove it was used during the 08-09 season at some point.

Being in Chicago, its hard to get over to Columbus to look myself, and honestly never thought that the set tagging would be different than what is listed on the price lists posted on HF.

edit: and thanks for the info Wooten. I'm pretty sure most teams started changing out to the 2.0s half-way through 07/08, although one would assume they would use up the remaining stock of 1.0 jerseys for the prospect camps and other "lesser" events.

Being in Chicago, its hard to get over to Columbus to look myself, and honestly never thought that the set tagging would be different than what is listed on the price lists posted on HF.

edit: and thanks for the info Wooten. I'm pretty sure most teams started changing out to the 2.0s half-way through 07/08, although one would assume they would use up the remaining stock of 1.0 jerseys for the prospect camps and other "lesser" events.

I would agree, though I know several 08-09 set 1s for most players were still 1.0s.

I would agree, though I know several 08-09 set 1s for most players were still 1.0s.

It varied based on teams, I've seen elsewhere that Columbus seemed to have 1.0s longer than other teams that switched to the 2.0s mid-way through the first season (07-08).

I also believe Edmonton was a holdout and was still all 1.0s for quite a while (can anyone confirm?).

It varied based on teams, I've seen elsewhere that Columbus seems to have 1.0s longer that other teams that switched to the 2.0s mid-way through the first season (07-08).

I also believe Edmonton was a holdout and was still all 1.0s for quite a while (can anyone confirm?).

My 2009/10 Ryan Jones Set 3 jersey is a 1.0 and I believe they are still using the 1.0 jerseys.

always wanted an excuse to get a Cyclones jersey!

2009-10 ECHL Cincinnati Cyclones Mark Dekanich - he only played 2 games for them in early December 2009, stopping 51 of 52 shots and was awarded goaltender of the week. As far as I can tell, he wore the white jersey and a theme jersey for those two games, yet this one still has wear. Not sure if he backed up a third game or dressed one of the other nights or what, but this does have some wear from at least a pregame or something. He was called back up to Milwaukee shortly after his second game.

5974906113_d11893f208.jpg5975469070_c9f3819496.jpg

Sweet Cyclones jersey! :D

This was posted in here a little while ago, but it deserves another look. Thanks to TB426 for hooking me up with one of my grails -

2023294520105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2262901540105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Having played his last game at the young age of 30, he scored 573 goals and 553 assists in 752 NHL games!!!

Regular season goals per game 0.762 - #1 all time

For 9 straight seasons, Mike Bossy would score 50 goals or more...

http://youtu.be/iROGrf6aYjI

2513358830105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

Wow man! that's a killer Bossy! I want one so bad.

Most underrated sniper of all time. No one had 9 straight 50 goals. NO ONE!

Wonderful jersey slimcutta! One of the best snipers to play the game. Have to appreciate what he brought to the game. :thumbsup:

always wanted an excuse to get a Cyclones jersey!

2009-10 ECHL Cincinnati Cyclones Mark Dekanich - he only played 2 games for them in early December 2009, stopping 51 of 52 shots and was awarded goaltender of the week. As far as I can tell, he wore the white jersey and a theme jersey for those two games, yet this one still has wear. Not sure if he backed up a third game or dressed one of the other nights or what, but this does have some wear from at least a pregame or something. He was called back up to Milwaukee shortly after his second game.

5974906113_d11893f208.jpg5975469070_c9f3819496.jpg

Nice Dex jersey... a class act, always enjoyed chatting with him in Milwaukee.

From what I've heard about some of the other Cycs jerseys from Meigray, you may want to check if anyone else wore the #31 before they were sent to Meigray, as that is probably where the wear came from, as I know he never backed up any games... IIRC, he was sent down Weds/Thursday, played the two games over the weekend then was subsequently called right back up.

BTW, finally gave in and picked up 2 CBJ shirts from Brent, thanks for the info to both of you, and esp. Wooten for checking out a couple jerseys for me last season.

Just got this Jonas Holos 2010 Olympics game worn Norway jersey from xcdude! Thanks!

S6ij9.jpg

D1NH3.jpg

Got my first ever gamer in from the Meigray Summer Sale. 2008-2009 Nikolai Kulemin Marlies Set 1. Shows some use like a few holes and puck marks. There are pictures in the link in my signature area.

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

Picked this one up from MLL yesterday, great work done by them like always. My wife and I finally moved into our new home last friday so this was a good opportunity for me to show off our new hardwood floors and not the old carpet I was using in my previous pics lol. I have a couple others that I still have to post that haven't been unpacked yet but those will come soon.

2058626080105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2783893300105461084S425x425Q85.jpg