It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First jersey pic at my new home.....goodbye blue carpet.....hello hardwood flooring....

Finally got this done at MLL......before the entire board gets on me I know they did not wear this patch on ice.....but they SHOULD have......look how kickass it looks on the jersey......one of my all time favourite patches.....

th_IMG_0604.jpg th_IMG_0605.jpg

Also have this too....will be a Clark #17....not mine though......

th_IMG_0609.jpg th_IMG_0610.jpg

finally got a grail today:)

one of my most wanted from my list...

Anaheim Ducks 2010/11 home black set 2 #1 Jonas Hiller

when i checked the set dates, that jersey should be also used at the SuperSkills Challenge 01/29/11...if someone can help me to photomatch i would be very thankfull...i found only small pictures from there.

103.jpg

107.jpg

cheers,

manu

Nice jersey!

If I'm not mistaken, here's the bear who inspired that logo -

WTF's wrong with us that we need to put a bear on skates?!? :doh:

I applaud the man with enough balls to put skates on a bear. Not I...

First jersey pic at my new home.....goodbye blue carpet.....hello hardwood flooring....

Finally got this done at MLL......before the entire board gets on me I know they did not wear this patch on ice.....but they SHOULD have......look how kickass it looks on the jersey......one of my all time favourite patches.....

Also have this too....will be a Clark #17....not mine though......

I agree, they should have used that patch instead of just wearing a sticker on their helmets. Throw Gilmour on the back of that to commemorate his last game in the blue and white and last game in the nhl.

That's gonna be a sick Clark rookie once it's done, just make sure whomever does it gets the 7's right.

I agree, they should have used that patch instead of just wearing a sticker on their helmets. Throw Gilmour on the back of that to commemorate his last game in the blue and white and last game in the nhl.

That's gonna be a sick Clark rookie once it's done, just make sure whomever does it gets the 7's right.

Yeah you're right.....Gilmour did play in 2002-03 and he played on the road...would make this quite accurate....

However I don't want to make a jersey to remember Dougie with playing two shifts before calling it a career.

I was actually thinking of making another jersey into a Gilmour.......I have a blank 90's white Leafs that i plan on putting the Leafs 65th ann'y patch on.....and this way I have a jersey I can have Gilmour on with the "C"

Just got these two in. Really excited for them.

Authentic CCM Alexei Kovalev New York Rangers Vintage Home(?) Jersey. The nameplate needs to be removed, but hopefully that won't be too hard and won't ruin anything.

IMG_6452.jpg

IMG_6453.jpg

Authentic KOHO Blank New York Rangers Liberty Jersey w/ Rangers 75th Anniversary Patch. Is it possible that this thing is Team Issued since there's no neck tagging aside from the size tag? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Anybody?

IMG_6454.jpg

IMG_6455.jpg

No wonder it's so hard to see DiPietro on the ice. He's camoflauged. I just thought it was because he was continuously hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I ever get a good price on a Isles blue wave jersey with the circle crest, I'm making it a Chara.

Haha. Yea..thats it! :thumbsup: I am going to get him to sign the photomatched picture tomorrow and get a picture with him holding the jersey. I feel bad for Rickety though. He is very nice and when I was 8 (and he was first called up), he wanted to throw a puck to me during practice, but some guy reached over me and stole it. Rick cursed him out, asked Snow (who was in net during the warmups) to give him another puck and he threw it to me. Still have the puck...should get that signed too (the Isles are having their season kick off party tomorrow. I am up to bringing: 8 jerseys to get signed, 60 pictures, 4 namepleates and 3 pucks)!

Its a replica, but new with tags. I regret not buying another. A seller listed 2 for $22 each shipped each in an auction format, and I asked if they would end the auction early (I was expecting him to say $60-100) and he said he'd end it for $32 shipped and he added a BIN to the other, which was gone less than 20 minutes after he put it up. I am going with Kenny Jonsson 97-98 (#29) on it. Chara is too painful for an Isles fan. I have my 2000 jersey that is probably going to be Palffy'd instead of Chara'd. I can't help to think what would have been

Matt, those are some 0 degrees Fahrenheit pick ups (really chill). I like those rangizz (Brooklyn accent FTW) jerseys because they have logos on them!

Authentic KOHO Blank New York Rangers Liberty Jersey w/ Rangers 75th Anniversary Patch. Is it possible that this thing is Team Issued since there's no neck tagging aside from the size tag? Anybody? Anybody? Bueller? Anybody?

I'd say it's team issued. I've got a retail version of the same jersey (with the 75th Anny patch) and it does have retail neck tagging.

Haha yeah I messaged the person and got them to end early. I'm really happy I grabbed the Kovalev especially, but it's awesome that the 75th is a Team Issued. I have no idea who I'm going to make that in to though. I want to make a Graves, but I honestly have so many of those...

Haha yeah I messaged the person and got them to end early. I'm really happy I grabbed the Kovalev especially, but it's awesome that the 75th is a Team Issued. I have no idea who I'm going to make that in to though. I want to make a Graves, but I honestly have so many of those...

Lindros

You could go with Brian Leetch.

York, Nedved or Fleury would be my choices here (to be different than the common ones)

Usually when I have a problem like this I like to go to stats and see who had a good year, but that was a bad year for the team. Leetch, Nedved and Fleury were the only players with 70+ points. I could always make a Richter jersey, since I don't really have one of those yet, though I'm trying to wait till I get a blue 94 jersey with an ASG patch on it for that.

Finally got the last of my Hawks 2.0's done up...Kaner!

100_1646.jpg

100_1645.jpg

and had the Cup patch and A moved into a more appropriate position on the Keith so they weren't in my armpit..

100_1647.jpg