It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

I got my Preds jerseys like 10 days ago, they took just over a month from the day I mailed them until the day they returned. (nearly 2 weeks of that is shipping time)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my caps edge back the end of July, I'd sent it about mid July but I'm guessing mine was a pretty common order for them

During July I got a Hawks blank Winter Classic done up with Bolland in two weeks, we are going on week four now for a blank Hawks alternate to be done up with Burish. I called and they said a lot of stuff was backed up as they are doing the on ice stuff, I understand, but definately frustrating for some of the older ones I sent in.

On the plus side, they infomed me my Red Hawks ultrafil Graham 1992 SCF is leaving today.

Nice, they have 4 of mine now and I just mailed out 3 others yesterday. I like their work and having a real person to deal with.

Has anyone got anything back from EPS lately? I have about seven or eight jerseys there right now for various lengths of time. The oldest are a red and white authentic Caps ccm air knit that was sent in mid and late July. I know they do the jerseys for on ice teams but this is starting to be annoying. Obviously I do not want to get on Josh's bad side by pestering him.

I've got two there right now, and they've had them for about 2 weeks. He said I'd be a few weeks out, so about what I expected. An older jersey and what is surely to be peak season. With the one jersey I just want accuracy, no rush whatsoever. Just makes me antsy because it's a pretty rare one... But a couple months is quite a long time, I'd be pretty irritated.

Has anyone got anything back from EPS lately? I have about seven or eight jerseys there right now for various lengths of time.

A batch I sent in mid-June is coming in today. A second batch sent in mid-July is also coming later this week. Seems like forever, but hopefully worth the wait.

Have been pretty quiet with the pickups this year, with the new place and a sizable mortgage.

Here's one I picked up off a fellow board member F-Liars, good guy to deal with I must say.

img0222rp.jpg

The back # appears to be upside down :unsure:

Got one of my wants today

kdx2iw.jpg

2dj6wr9.jpg

Which is going to be

ziwye9.jpg

haha goodness yeah it is. the big part of the 8 goes on the bottom, like a snowman if you will.

^ in reference to the Ovechkin

PS, nice Wild. I actually want one of those myself. Did you get a steal on that by any chance?

Edited by brandon

haha goodness yeah it is. the big part of the 8 goes on the bottom, like a snowman if you will.

^ in reference to the Ovechkin

PS, nice Wild. I actually want one of those myself. Did you get a steal on that by any chance?

I got it from jersey mama from ebay (the one whos selling the black capitals 48 koho). I got it for a good price i think.

Note: i was comparing it to the green replica i have and although there is a difference the CCM 550 replicas are really good especially for a replica imo.

Edited by OR68

Got this in this morning. It's an 89 - 92 Practice jersey, measures to a size 52. It's pretty beat up all around. I thought it was black when I bid on it, turns out it's blue. If anybody has a similar Nucks practice jersey from 89 - 97, and is willing to do a straight up trade fire me a PM. Looking specifically for a black one, size 52 or 54.

2051704870107092053S500x500Q85.jpg

2437485070107092053S425x425Q85.jpg2440706320107092053S425x425Q85.jpg

So YOU'RE the SOB who outbid me on that one. B)

Yeah....don't strip it. If you're strongly thinking about it, drop me a line first before doing it.

I was in there too.....I put in bids at the last minute to try and win it....but since I already have one....I didn't set my max too high.....

This arrived today

2166296750105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2062228870105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I'm really on the fence on what to do with this one. I am almost positive it's a gamer because A) It's a size 54 with a ton of piling on the inside and a small hole on the elbow and B) Who in their right mind would have one of these done up as a Greg Johnston who only played 3 games during the 91-92 season.

I want to strip it and make it something else but I don't feel quite right about it seeing as it's very likely that this was a gamer. Hmmmmmmmmm.

I personally would keep it as it is, but if not, I would make it either a Gilmour, a Gill, a Fuhr or a Krushelnyski; as much as I love Felix the Cat, he only played 4 games in 1991-92, I associate him a lot more with the jersey that came afterwards. That's just me, of course. :mellow:

as much as I love Felix the Cat, he only played 4 games in 1991-92, I associate him a lot more with the jersey that came afterwards. That's just me, of course. :mellow:

That's exactly why he should do it...it's such a rare jersey to have done up with Potvin, and there are SOOO many of the 92-93 style out there...

That's exactly why he should do it...it's such a rare jersey to have done up with Potvin, and there are SOOO many of the 92-93 style out there...

I was going to say the exact same thing. Everybody has a 92-97 Potvin so this would be really unique and is the first jersey he wore in the NHL.