It arrived today v3.0

JeffB

NEVER STRIP A GAMER THST'S HISTORY IN YOUR HANDS RGHT THEYRE!!! YOU ARE ONLY THE CUSTODIAN OF HISTORY NOT THE OWNER!!!

That is a great statement.

100% this!

No proof this was an actual gamer. I think it is but not 100% sure. Anyways, I was able to pick something up for cheap tonight that might be a little better suited to becoming the Potvin I want.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, not really sure why I own this... I guess it would make for some beautiful blue nameplates...

2911023740105170938S425x425Q85.jpg2153400170105170938S425x425Q85.jpg

On the plus side it's mint condition so I wouldn't need to waste any scraps off it :P

It's Okay Rangers Fans, I wouldn't dream of it :D

hahhahahahahahahah well played sir, well played.

Ya ya, I know, don't quote pictures but this jersey deserves to been seen on the current page

Reason 10578 Red Sox fans hate the Yankees;

blowing a 7-0 lead late in the final game of the season to allow the Devil Rays to win the wild card and bump the Red Sox's from post season play.

hahahahahahahahaha

i think the yankees threw the game away on purpose

if thats the case then the red sox threw away september

i think the yankees threw the game away on purpose

Honestly, I agree with you, and I'm a diehard Yankees fan. I learned last night why everyone hates us, though.....because it's AWESOME. I jumped out of my chair screaming like a 12 year old girl when Longoria hit the walkoff. I have a friend who's a Bawston fan, I immediately texted him something along the lines of "BALLGAME! BOSTON'S OUT! SUCK IT JERKOFF!"

On the other bright side, I don't have to listen to the moron tell me how Boston has the best lineup in baseball and they're gonna win it all like he's been preaching since March....

I want to add any Red Sox fan complaining about how the "yankees threw away yesterday's game" shouldnt say nothing (since they could not beat the blue jays and orioles in september). They just completed one of the greatest collaspes of all time in the regular season. Just enjoy and watch the Yankees in the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Anyways back onto topic just got this in

2lk2wer.jpg

idazgh.jpg

Reason 10578 Red Sox fans hate the Yankees;

blowing a 7-0 lead late in the final game of the season to allow the Devil Rays to win the wild card and bump the Red Sox's from post season play.

hahahahahahahahaha

I guess it's times like these that make me glad that I put in a lot more time and attention into following hockey instead of baseball. That, and I can't put myself through a full game of baseball anymore.

So today my first game issued jersey arrived, a 2010-11 Martin Erat 2.0, size 54. It's so cool to have something like this, especially a 2.0. Definitely a nice piece for my rapidly going Preds collection.

2ltswgl.jpg

3wimb.jpg

Got a few classic habs in today -

I need to get the Roy fixed, but still a pretty nice jersey -

WOW!!!!

Love both then jerseys!

Love the Murphy and all those earlier Canucks that were more orange and vibrant...I need to find me a '92 Bure.

Speaking of which, Jesse? '92 Bure?

As for that Selanne, not that it's my cup of tee, but that's a grail for a lot of collectors out there...and definitely a wise investment. Hold on to it until your 60, put it on the block and see what it goes for :thumbsup:

So I bought a couple replicas off Craigslist for 56 bucks shipped from Oklahoma.

2544921910105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

2002272190105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

And finally, holy fuckiung shite aosfdhnosjadgfong aofdsafonasfdpokas THERE WAS A BURGER KING IN THERE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

2293646520105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

I can't tell you how excited I am to get this today, I am so excited I found this, thank you Crazed=List...

gotta love it when people sell stuff on craigslist/kijiji without knowing the value. Good job.