Chicago Blackhawks Collection

Bears1000

Hawk collections are the best...this is what I currently have, it's shrunk a bit since I've moved away from replica's...I still have about 7 or 8 blanks that need to be "finished"

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b188/MountainKing79/Jerseys/Hockey/Blackhawks/?start=all

I think authentic pro players and ccm air knits are about all I'm missing....I have such a back log of jerseys that aren't customized yet (including that black one you sent my way) that I need to double check and see what's in the pile. I really should put myself on a stand still with buying until that pile is back to a reasonable level.

I think authentic pro players and ccm air knits are about all I'm missing....I have such a back log of jerseys that aren't customized yet (including that black one you sent my way) that I need to double check and see what's in the pile. I really should put myself on a stand still with buying until that pile is back to a reasonable level.

Heh, yea. There haven't been any hawks jerseys on ebay as of late, which sucks! I haven't bought a new one in... it has to have been a couple of months by now... If you decide to not want any of those blanks, please let me know!

Nice Blackhawks collection. You need to start getting some of those bad boys lettered up.

Nice Blackhawks collection. You need to start getting some of those bad boys lettered up.

Hah. Maybe... I do like them blank though... I'm kind of a super stickler (I'm sure lots of us here are). But if I were to get them lettered, I'd want the exact size that the player wore and all that jazz.

• 1 month later...

Nice to see some guys from the Hawks message boards!

I posted a link to my collection in another thread, but since it's mostly Hawks, I'll also post it here:

My Blackhawks/hockey jersey collection

I posted a link to my collection in another thread, but since it's mostly Hawks, I'll also post it here:

Nice! Who are you going to put on the Pro Player blank? I think the PP Hawks jerseys are fantastic.

Nice! Who are you going to put on the Pro Player blank? I think the PP Hawks jerseys are fantastic.

If I'm going to get the PP lettered, it's gonna be Eddie Olczyk! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I will be posting my Hawks collection as soon as I get a couple more done up.. As an fyi, you know that some of those are not entirely accurate right? For example, the Hawks 75th patch on the Nike and Toews "C" on the pre-edge ccm replica.

I never want to preach, but just make folks aware.

As an fyi, you know that some of those are not entirely accurate right? For example, the Hawks 75th patch on the Nike and Toews "C" on the pre-edge ccm replica.

I never want to preach, but just make folks aware.

Yeah, I know about that..For me personally, it isn't a big deal for those two jerseys.

Here is mine

http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc461/beckste/Hockey%20Jerseys/Chicago%20Blackhawks%20Jerseys/

In the near future I will be adding two more. I will be replacing the authentic vintage re-make tbtc barberpole with a authentic CCM ultrafil barberpole with the same customization, giving the re-make to my brother.

I will be getting a red ccm ultrafil done up with the 1992 Cup Finals patch and Graham, 33, "C". Like the white 1992 Roenick the Finals patch will be sewn onto ultrafil and over a NHL 75th patch. This is how the Hawks and Pens did it that year.

• 2 weeks later...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ltothjr

here is my collection of Chelios and Hawks...all are game worn. If you guys have any gamers you're looking to move, let me know

Great collection, looks like the only ones you need are a current alternate and Winter Classic.

Great collection, looks like the only ones you need are a current alternate and Winter Classic.

Thanks guys...I'm trying for the new, now defunct, alt when they become available....and I just got flat out outbid on the WC...

I am extremely jealous of your Chelios collection.

http://community.webshots.com/user/ltothjr

here is my collection of Chelios and Hawks...all are game worn. If you guys have any gamers you're looking to move, let me know

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

It's been awhile since I've updated my Webshots page. Since the beginning of the year I've had some nice customization work done by Cutting Edge Sports, been fortunate enough to pick up some really nice Hawks authentics and landed some other hard to find NHL authentics as well.

http://community.webshots.com/user/blackhawks27?vhost=community

I'll be in town to attend my very first Blackhawks Convention in a couple weeks. I should be there on Sunday. Others here planning to attend ...

GO - U - BLACKHAAAAAWKS !!!

I will be attending the Convention as well!! Been to all of them and had a blast each and every weekend. Just hanging out and seeing/meeting other Hawks fans is great. I enjoy seeing the old timers like Larmer(not really that old) and all the other alumn.

http://s1161.photobucket.com/albums/q501/waymee99/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ20

Here is the link to about 75% of my jerseys. I have added many more since this page was done and have not had the time to update.

The one jersey I picked up and have not had a chance to put up is an '86 authentic Campbell Conference All Star jersey which I did with Savard. It is EXTREMELY rare and absolutely SWEET!! I will provide pics of the new additions soon.