How to TACKLE STAINS ON A WHITE JERSEY

11 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Really?  That's odd, I had to vigorously scrape with my fingernail but it removed all puck marks and other stains from a white ultrafil.  Did you apply and rub it in or did you do the fingernail scrape technique?

I did it first with a cloth and then with a soft toothbrush. I have to say, after running it through the wash, the marks are still there but some of them were definitely lessened. The heaviest one I tried it on, that didn't seem to budge at all. 

Mine was an Adidas jersey, of course the different material may also account for the different results. 

I may take another swing at it and try the fingernail thing, it does have bunch of marks on it that i would rather not see. 

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/3/2020 at 4:47 PM, JJM4 said:

It's a myth, try Amodex ink and stain remover.  It worked for me.  You can get it at a sewing supplies store.

Got some of this recently.  No puck marks to test it on, but for blood/ketchup/sauce stains it is AMAZING on white jerseys.

2 hours ago, PensJerseys said:

Got some of this recently.  No puck marks to test it on, but for blood/ketchup/sauce stains it is AMAZING on white jerseys.

I tried it, on some puck marks and it didn’t do anything. On some they were lightened but not removed. 

Duh, already said it above. 

Edited by mfitz804