2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

It was Steiner who told me that, so take it as you'd like, but I figured I'd share what I heard.

Steiner employs fools. These are the same people, who at the Steiner table at MSG, legitimately believed some jackass who told them his obviously fake Lundqvist jersey was game-worn. It even had a fake MGG tag. You would think the people who authenticate the Rangers gamers would know the difference, but apparently not. I don't trust anything they say.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told they were the players' jerseys from the third period, with tape over the shoulder patch. It was Steiner who told me that, so take it as you'd like, but I figured I'd share what I heard.

I don't see any tape here:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/ruslan-fedotenko-of-the-new-york-rangers-faces-off-against-news-photo/138316483

But I do see what appears to be patch adhesive residue on Prust's (#8) jersey.

http://www.gettyimag...photo/138316483

I don't see a working link here...

Why are you such a putz?

Why are you a moron? Why are you still a member? Why don't you EVER have any jerseys to post? Do you even OWN any jerseys or do you just steal pictures of other people's jerseys and say they're yours? I could go on and on.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/ruslan-fedotenko-of-the-new-york-rangers-faces-off-against-news-photo/138316483

But I do see what appears to be patch adhesive residue on Prust's (#8) jersey.

False. You can clearly see that the shoulder is raised where the patch is. (meaning it is still on the jersey and the tape over is feasible)

Why are you such a Prust, I mean PUTZ?

Just cause you went back and edited your post and fixed your link doesn't mean you didn't mess up in the first place. People here are still waiting to see your glorious collection seeing as you seem to be such an expect and debunk everything everyone posts. You can call me names all you want it won't hurt my feelings

False. You can clearly see that the shoulder is raised where the patch is. (meaning it is still on the jersey and the tape over is feasible)

I agree, if you look towards the back of the shoulder it looks like the should doesn't round down with the should pads but sticks up in a "weird" (patch) shape.

Oddly enough they tape over a patch for the Winter Classic but Ottawa is still playing with the All-Star patch on their jerseys. Now I know Ottawa was wearing them all along but still just a side note...

Why are you a moron? Why are you still a member? Why don't you EVER have any jerseys to post? Do you even OWN any jerseys or do you just steal pictures of other people's jerseys and say they're yours? I could go on and on.

Nope, That's all he does. I'm a Mod over on HFboards and we banned him from the Flyers board.

With the help of my friend Robyn, here are some awesome pictures!

Look at the left side of the pictures on the shoulder. Also, crests look like felt to me...

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

EDIT:

Here's another picture.

IMG_0535.jpg

Edited by CJ Matthews

No, it looks different. I can try to get some more pictures from her at a later point, she takes a ton of them and I asked her to do close ups for this game specifically. Also good reference photos for customization in general.

That is effing killer. I want to do one up like that now. That material doesn't look like air-knit though, does it?

here you can see close pictures of my WC gamers.

when i compare this jerseys to other 2.0 gamers that i have...they feel different...

http://s895.photobucket.com/albums/ac155/cuore_azzurro_80/Game%20Worn%20Hockey%20Jerseys/