2012 Winter Classic discussion

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Very nice dude. The legit WC replicas are MUCH closer to the authentics than any Premier on the street.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJO has more authentic Rangers WC jerseys in stock, unfortunately for $20 more this time:

Size 54

Size 56

Here is the 54

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-York-Rangers-2012-Winter-Classic-Rbk-Authentic-Jersey-54-/330735010806?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4d0157c3f6

You posted the same link for both :P

I'd rather have one that fits than an Authentic. The large is almost perfect and it looks great. This is my first without a fight strap and I like it not being there to annoy me. (for the 3 minutes I had it on) we'll see Saturday when I wear it for the game.

Looking at the authentic in the link, I see the lace is much shorter than my rep. That bugs me.

I'd rather have one that fits than an Authentic. The large is almost perfect and it looks great. This is my first without a fight strap and I like it not being there to annoy me. (for the 3 minutes I had it on) we'll see Saturday when I wear it for the game.

Looking at the authentic in the link, I see the lace is much shorter than my rep. That bugs me.

I'm with you on size, I had too many jerseys I wouldn't wear due to being too big so I'm trying to replace them in my collection. However I will say the Edge 2.0's fit really good even 3 sizes too large...for example I wear a 50 comfortably in the 2.0 and when I put on a 56 2.0 you can tell it's a bit bigger but not like wearing a tent (like if you where to compare a 48 and 54 in the 6100 series jerseys)

I find that funny that the replica laces are longer, because thats usually how you can tell a fake is the longer laces. I mean you can't tell me the material they use in the lace is more high end for an authentic that they can't at least use the same for replica.

I'm with you on size, I had too many jerseys I wouldn't wear due to being too big so I'm trying to replace them in my collection. However I will say the Edge 2.0's fit really good even 3 sizes too large...for example I wear a 50 comfortably in the 2.0 and when I put on a 56 2.0 you can tell it's a bit bigger but not like wearing a tent (like if you where to compare a 48 and 54 in the 6100 series jerseys)

I find that funny that the replica laces are longer, because thats usually how you can tell a fake is the longer laces. I mean you can't tell me the material they use in the lace is more high end for an authentic that they can't at least use the same for replica.

What bigger jerseys do you have that you may want to replace with smaller

Given the scarcity of these, that's probably still a fantastic price on a difficult-to-get jersey. Particularly when one with name/numbers sold recently for $511:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=120907156200&nma=true&rt=nc&si=6DIUQVLlAWNnlsOUq%252FgxodSvRVg%253D&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

And that was a Size 58 which I find huge. The possibility of getting a 54 or 56 is particularly attractive.

I am holding out more Flyers jersey will start to go on ebay if the Rangers one is this late in delivery . size 56/58 if any one know were to get one THANKS

What bigger jerseys do you have that you may want to replace with smaller

I have already moved them out of my collection, now I'm in the replacement phase :( 48's are hard to find especially in Ducks

I pulled the lace in.

Before:

48eefe6d.jpg

After:

9d44bd82.jpg

My authentic:

d6ff95c8.jpg

Another alternative, although not really cheaper but kinda cool is practice issued winter classic jersey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Red-PRACTICE-ISSUED-Reebok-NEW-YORK-RANGERS-NHL-WINTER-CLASSIC-Hockey-Jersey-56-/120913940446?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c27084fde

Yes but I am a little leary on those as no players name or number is on the tags and 300.00 I would rather a authentic

Why is blue more? 500 for a used equipment bag???? Does it have 350 in it?

Yeah I agree his prices are rediculous :( I really wanted the 3rd 2.0 he had but no way I was paying $450 for a game issue missing one of the retired numbers. I wish stiener had something other then 58's in the 3rd or could find even a blank 1.0 with the retired numbers :(

Heads up for you guys looking...just listed on ebay, Rangers authentics...$330

54 Winter Classic

56 Winter Classic

Was posted in this thread 2 hours ago :P

Was posted in this thread 2 hours ago :P

Isn't that a cel company ad?

lol

Anyone know where to get a miniature Ranger WC patch?

a5317379.jpg

Want it for my build a bear. Max size is 2.5"

You have to go through the NHL Store. I tried calling Arena Wear once, and they wouldn't even admit that they do them. NHL Store and Cosbys both send to Arena Wear, but NHL Store is $20 cheaper.

Has anybody brought their jersey into the NHL Store yet, and if not, when are you going to? I want to bring mine in, but I don't want to go first lol

I am going to bring mine in today. Still haven't decided who to put on it yet, so that should be interesting.