Team Canada Jersey?

Ok, I bought this jersey on ebay. I paid 90.00 for it. Guy had good feedback and was selling some NHL Jersey's on there. First off, I'm an American. I purchased a Team Canada Sidney Crosby Jersey. When I got it, I noticed it had a fight strap on it. All the letters were stitched on also. I've heard some fakes going around. And this is a replica, nowhere did it say "52 authentic, real deal". It says made in Vietnam where the replica's are suppose to be made. I just don't know whether it's an authentic replics, if that makes any sense. Help?

The replica ones don't have fight straps. That's not a good start. The $90 tag isn't a good sign either. Take pictures so we can see it. Right off the bat though, I'd say it's fake.

And just for the record, no authentic Canada jersey was ever made anywhere other than Canada.

I've heard some fakes going around.

%100 fake. I don't even need to see it.

if it has a lettered size with a fightstrap its a replica /w a fightstrap attached which makes it a fake authentic. A lot of scammers use Replica jerseys and add fightstraps too them too make them look real.

I bet the custom job is wrong also.

P.S. Almost ALL the team canada jerseys on ebay /w straps are FAKE. like %99 of them.

%100 fake. I don't even need to see it.

if it has a lettered size with a fightstrap its a replica /w a fightstrap attached which makes it a fake authentic. A lot of scammers use Replica jerseys and add fightstraps too them too make them look real.

I bet the custom job is wrong also.

P.S. Almost ALL the team canada jerseys on ebay /w straps are FAKE. like %99 of them.

Not true, see 80's Nike Oilers jerseys and 90's Nike retail authentics which had a large tag in the neck with a numeric size, but a smaller tag with a lettered (L, XL, XXL) sizing.

Nike seems to have always wanted to be different that way.....

Not true, see 80's Nike Oilers jerseys and 90's Nike retail authentics which had a large tag in the neck with a numeric size, but a smaller tag with a lettered (L, XL, XXL) sizing.

Nike seems to have always wanted to be different that way.....

I should of said "on the 2010 jersey" also :)