Major League Lettering (MLL) Gone?

modano1973

For anyone who is having issues with MLL and is in the GTA, I emailed Don and got a response back a minute later with the new address. Stopping by their new offices might be the only way to get a hold of them if they have your jerseys

207 Edgeley Blvd. Unit 26

Concord, Ontario

L4K 4B5

I just checked the address out on Google maps. Their new location is only a couple blocks from their previous location

Good to know, thanks for the update

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately he won't respond to email or phone calls and I'm on the east coast...I'm at the mercy of whatever they decide to do right now :(

Their Twitter account has been getting hacked all day...got a message from 'em advertising some spam or another.

For anyone who is having issues with MLL and is in the GTA, I emailed Don and got a response back a minute later with the new address. Stopping by their new offices might be the only way to get a hold of them if they have your jerseys

207 Edgeley Blvd. Unit 26

Concord, Ontario

L4K 4B5

I just checked the address out on Google maps. Their new location is only a couple blocks from their previous location

Thanks a bunch. That sounds right because they did tell me it was close by. I think I will be paying them a visit this weekend as I have a bunch of jerseys to do. I will bring greetings from the forum! Do they have a new phone #?

P.S. TML, any chance I can get the nameplates from you soon (I actually need some 6100 white and blue, which I think is also CCM airknit)?

Thanks a bunch. That sounds right because they did tell me it was close by. I think I will be paying them a visit this weekend as I have a bunch of jerseys to do. I will bring greetings from the forum! Do they have a new phone #?

P.S. TML, any chance I can get the nameplates from you soon (I actually need some 6100 white and blue, which I think is also CCM airknit)?

Don's posted on here before - maybe ask him to post an update.

Don's posted on here before - maybe ask him to post an update.

He can't. I talked to him about this forum before, and he got banned and had all his posts deleted.

Pm me buddy

He can't. I talked to him about this forum before, and he got banned and had all his posts deleted.

Yeah, icejerseys has their own customization business so they won't allow any competitors on here for obvious reasons

If anybody wants to mention my name and see if he can give me an update lol...I understand the move is taking time but when you get told 1 week turn around, a month later get told a couple days then 3 weeks of no contact you get worried. All I care is that they will be shipped (Brian LeBlanc is my name)

Tried calling Don's cell listed in the email he was corresponding with me and just goes to full mailbox, tried several emails....still no response :( I'm starting to think I'll never see my 2 jerseys again

So does this mean he's not able to do work for us? He did some awesome work for me. I would hate to ship my jerseys off if there is no communication, or a lot of uncertainty.

I dropped off a few jerseys this past weekend

They told me they no longer use material nameplates since they have run out

They would only be using twill nameplates.

That being said I only had patches sewn on since I did not want twill nameplates, and I don't really want to have to hunt down replicas for plates to bring there.

Hearing this kinda sucked since they were getting such rave reviews from quite a few members here so I wanted to try them out.

That being said I only had patches sewn on since I did not want twill nameplates, and I don't really want to have to hunt down replicas for plates to bring there.

Hearing this kinda sucked since they were getting such rave reviews from quite a few members here so I wanted to try them out.

Wow yeah, considering I don't have my own nameplate material for my jerseys, I certainly wont be going there for twill plates.

So I guess the next question is...Where can we buy just namebars? Airknit , EDGE etc ? Don does great work (and he's in Canada like me!) so I'd hate to not have him as an option now, argh!

Me too.....seems like they do great work there.........

I just buy replica's for dirt cheap and cut them up for nameplates. A cheapo $10 jersey will give you enough material for minimum 5 jerseys. Edge material is a little trickier because the premier's arn't made of the same material but air-knit, ultrafil, flo-knit, etc. is all really easy to get.

So are they open on weekends? Do you know the hours? I've been calling but it keeps going straight to vm.

So are they open on weekends? Do you know the hours? I've been calling but it keeps going straight to vm.

No but they happened to be there on a one off this past Saturday so I went.....

I passed by today and chatted with the guys for a little bit. It's gonna be a really nice operation once they get the new place sorted out.

Anyways, I asked about the phone number and basically the 289-xxx-xxxx number was connected through a computer IP something or other, I'm not really good with that kinda stuff, and since they don't have the computer up and running yet they are not getting the phone calls to that number.

If anybody needs to contact them they can call Don at 647-668-8373

I passed by today and chatted with the guys for a little bit. It's gonna be a really nice operation once they get the new place sorted out.

Anyways, I asked about the phone number and basically the 289-xxx-xxxx number was connected through a computer IP something or other, I'm not really good with that kinda stuff, and since they don't have the computer up and running yet they are not getting the phone calls to that number.

Thanks for the update however I've been trying to call that number (in Don's email it's listed as his cell) and it just goes to voicemail with a full mailbox. Almost 2 months and no jerseys :(

Did you mention the nameplate thing to them at all?

Did you mention the nameplate thing to them at all?

Yeah we talked for a little bit and Don mentioned once the new place is all done up and they have people in the front to help take care of the orders and stuff he would be trying to get the proper nameplate material, right now it's twill only.

We were also talking about how it can be difficult at times to try and fit in our one or two jersey orders with the very large orders they have to take care of because of the time involved to research and produce the letters/numbers for some of the jerseys we send to them.

Thanks for the info. I'll try calling them again this week, cause I got 8 or 10 jerseys I need done.

• 3 months later...

Any update wit MLL? They still doing quality work?

I haven't been there in a month or two but last time I was there they had just moved to a new location and were getting the storefront set-up. That may be done now. Yes, they still do quality work.