dsl135's Collection

dsl135

I'll need to add pictures later, but here's my list of jerseys off the top of my head...

Jeremy Roenick

1994 Red Chicago Blackhawks (autographed)

IMG_0711.jpg

1997 Black Phoenix Coyotes

IMG_0717.jpg

2002 USA Olympic Jersey blank (intend to customize with Roenick)

2002 Black Philadelphia Flyers (autographed)

IMG_0701.jpg

2003 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0703.jpg

2004 Eastern Conference NHL All Star Game

IMG_0705.jpg

2005 Maroon Phoenix Coyotes blank (intend to customize with Roenick)

IMG_0707.jpg

2006 Black Los Angeles Kings (Authentic)

IMG_0709.jpg

Simon Gagne

2002 Black Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0685.jpg

2003 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0687.jpg

Mike Richards

2007 Black Philadelphia Flyers

2009 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

2010 NHL Winter Classic

Chris Pronger

2004 Western Conference NHL All Star Game blank (intend to customize with Pronger)

2010 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

2010 NHL Winter Classic

Daniel Briere

2008 Black Philadelphia Flyers (2)

Peter Forsberg

Mario Lemieux

2003 Black Pittsburgh Penguins

Random

1990's White Buffalo Sabres

2000 Penn State Ice Hockey

2001 NHL All Star Game (blank)

2004 NHL All Star Game Dany Heatley (autographed)

My favorite one, which I never wear, is from my first year as a Flyers Season Ticket Holder (2009-2010). I made it a goal to have every player who played even one minute in either the regular season or playoffs for the Flyers that year sign one jersey. I only need Lukas Krajicek's signature, and I appear to almost have that locked down. Other than that, I have every player, both head coaches, and the General Manager from that season. Once I have Krajicek's signature, its getting framed.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now...

Edited by dsl135

Nice another Flyers fan

Just what we didn't need :glare:

I kid, I kid. Welcome aboard. If you're not already crazy, us Rangers fans will make you that way :thumbsup:

Nice another Flyers fan, welcome to the board. Try and get some pictures i'd love to see that collection.

Thanks. I actually just tried but I'm getting an error about an image extension, not sure why. I have several other jerseys though that I forgot to list. Just added my 2007 Roenick (can't believe I forgot that one).

I had to break up the post in order to post the pictures. So for now, I have pictures of all of my Roenick and Gagne jerseys. Once my posting quota is lifted, I'll add the rest.

Edited by dsl135

I use webshots, that way you could post the link to that if you wanted to create one and all the pictures can be organized and kept together.

More pictures!

I'll need to add pictures later, but here's my list of jerseys off the top of my head...

Mike Richards

IMG_0719.jpg

2009 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0691.jpg

2010 NHL Winter Classic

IMG_0689.jpg

Chris Pronger

2004 Western Conference NHL All Star Game blank (intend to customize with Pronger)

2010 Orange Philadelphia Flyers

IMG_0693.jpg

2010 NHL Winter Classic

IMG_0695.jpg

Daniel Briere

2008 Black Philadelphia Flyers (2)

IMG_0699.jpg

Peter Forsberg

IMG_0697.jpg

Mario Lemieux

2003 Black Pittsburgh Penguins

Random

1990's White Buffalo Sabres

2000 Penn State Ice Hockey

IMG_0713.jpg

2000 NHL All Star Game (blank)

2004 NHL All Star Game Dany Heatley (autographed)

IMG_0715.jpg

the roenick coyotes is beautiful

I actually bought that one used on eBay for like $30 or something like that. Was an absolute steal.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would you be willing to part ways with the heatley?

Wow, awesome collection, man! My long-term goal is to get a Flames jersey from the 04 Cup run similar to your 09-10 jersey. I assume you live in/near Philly to get all those signatures?

Nice collection there! Take it you are a big JR fan. Also your story about getting the entire Flyers team to sign a jersey is awesome! That takes some pretty serious research and dedication to find out everyone who played at least a minute for an entire season! Can't wait to see what that jersey looks like!! :thumbsup:

Wow, awesome collection, man! My long-term goal is to get a Flames jersey from the 04 Cup run similar to your 09-10 jersey. I assume you live in/near Philly to get all those signatures?

At the time, I lived in State College, PA (3 hours away from Philly). I got most of the signatures at Season Ticket Holder events. It's definitely the gem of my collection at this point. I'll need to get some pictures up of it soon.

Nice collection there! Take it you are a big JR fan. Also your story about getting the entire Flyers team to sign a jersey is awesome! That takes some pretty serious research and dedication to find out everyone who played at least a minute for an entire season! Can't wait to see what that jersey looks like!! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I'll need to get my whole collection pictured and added here, but that one definitely needs to be posted soon!