Question For My German Posters (or anyone who knows an answer)

00xtremeninja

I am heading to Germany in under a month and love, love, love the sweaters they used during the Olympics. In fact, I would love any modern day German national team one and I want to know if they are easily accessible in stores around the country (particularly Munich).

Thanks!

I am heading to Germany in under a month and love, love, love the sweaters they used during the Olympics. In fact, I would love any modern day German national team one and I want to know if they are easily accessible in stores around the country (particularly Munich).

Thanks!

I'm not in Germany but I was in Europe last summer...Granted it was World Cup time but all I saw were soccer jerseys. Remember, Its not hockey season but I dont think you will have much luck unless you find a specialty shop.

Think about how hard it was to find a team USA jersey in the states during the Olympics...I dont think hockey is really that big in Germany even though they have a great league with lots of talent.

Good luck and have a great trip!