Help with a customization question

Adam

I have this 1998 USA Olympic jersey and I'm looking to see if the nameplate is correct. I've looked for pictures but haven't been able to dig up a lot. I also looked through some old highlights and could only get blurry looks at it. If the font is incorrect can someone show me a picture of what it should look like?

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTMtMjAxMTA4MjktMTk1OC5qcGc.jpg

I have this 1998 USA Olympic jersey and I'm looking to see if the nameplate is correct. I've looked for pictures but haven't been able to dig up a lot. I also looked through some old highlights and could only get blurry looks at it. If the font is incorrect can someone show me a picture of what it should look like?

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTMtMjAxMTA4MjktMTk1OC5qcGc.jpg

I don't really know, but I couldn't resist commenting on the 'dreamy' Roenick picture...is this one of your fantasy hockey players? :lol:

I don't really know, but I couldn't resist commenting on the 'dreamy' Roenick picture...is this one of your fantasy hockey players? :lol:

haha, no it's a mattress on laundry day :stickhndl: and taken with a phone to boot.