Old-Timey Hockey Tales

Lads and ladies, if I might...

I received today, hot off the proverbial press, a big stack of copies of my new comic book, Old-Timey Hockey Tales. The majority of the strips in the book are by me, with another eight pages of comics by my pal Jeffrey Brown. We tackle Gordie Howe and Michel Briere, Jack Adams vs. Red Kelly, the night Lester Patrick played in goal and the Leafs ghost nameplates (an idea I got from this here very forum). There's even a (very clean, I assure you) "centerfold"...Miss Black Hawk 1955!

Anyway, I'm just pleased as heck with it, and I've got copies for sale up on my website, if you'd be so inclined. I'd be very anxious to hear what you fellas think.

cov.jpg

inscov.jpg

Anyone who even knows about the night Lester Patrick strapped on the goal pads is a person forged from the very essence of pure, raw AWESOME in my humble opinion. :closedeyes: You'd be surprised how many 'hardcore' hockey fans don't. I'm definitely getting one for me and, if this 'Miss Black Hawk 1955' is as clean as you say, one for my little cousin too. :lol:

Wow man this looks pretty neat! I love the artwork of the images you provided. It looks fantastic! I may very well have to pick one up as well. :thumbsup:

Ooh, a color cover. Very sharp! Congrats on getting it completed. I can only hope my badgering to get you to do another one had something to do with this! :P

Absolutely, Jeff. I'm gonna try to stick to an every-eight-months-or-so schedule for awhile, try to accumulate enough material for a nice big book I can shop around.

Thanks for the kind comments, everybody!